Power Control cable (3 meters/10 feet)
Our take on the McIntosh CC3M by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
McIntosh Power Control cables let you enjoy full functionality of your McIntosh audio system. Products that are interconnected using these cables will all turn on and off with the preamp control center, operate using one remote control, and allow meter lights to be turned on or off depending on your preference.
- 3-meter mini-to-mini cable for passing control signals between compatible McIntosh components
- 3-conductor construction; each conductor is 28-gauge oxygen-free copper
- PVC insulation and outer jacket
- gold-plated 3.5mm stereo male connector at each end
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One 3-meter (9'-10") Power Control cable with stereo 3.5mm plugs
Overview: McIntosh Power Control Cables are designed to allow the full functionality of a McIntosh audio system. When McIntosh components are interconnected with Power Control cables, they will all turn on and off with the preamp control center, and can be controlled with a single remote control. Each cable is made with three 28-gauge OFC conductors. The cable carries a limited lifetime warranty against failure during normal use.
Note: McIntosh Power Control cables are packaged and sold individually. This package contains one 3-meter cable.
Insulation and Terminals: The McIntosh Power Control cable features PVC insulation, and an outer PVC jacket. The cable has directional arrows to indicate the proper connection. It is terminated with high quality gold-plated male 3.5mm connectors.
- Conductor Gauge: 28 AWG
- Conductor Material: Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Outside Cable Width: 4mm (0.157")
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.