DJI A3 Pro Flight Controller
Flight control upgrade kit for your DJI drone
Our take on the DJI A3 Pro Flight Controller by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Take full control of your DJI drone
If you're using your DJI drone for a demanding commercial application, and you're willing to do a little modification, you'll love the A3 Flight Controller. The upgrade kit includes three inertial measurement units (IMUs) and three global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers that provide the fine-tuned positioning and control you need.
- upgrade kit improves flight control and positioning accuracy of your DJI drone
- three inertial measurement unit (IMU) modules report precise speed, angle, acceleration, and more
- three global navigation satellite sensor (GNSS) modules give extremely accurate position data
- triple redundancy keeps you flying right if one module fails
- fault-tolerant system helps you land your drone safely even if you lose a propeller
- weight: 6.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Fight controller
- GPS-compass pro module
- PMU module
- IMU Pro module
- LED module
- User Manual
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
A3 Pro Flight Controller: Combining ultimate reliability with accurate flight control, the brand-new A3 Pro flight controller is ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customization are essential
Compatibility: The A3 Pro provides industry solutions with D-RTK GNSS, smart ESCs, intelligent batteries, and Lightbridge 2. With Onboard and Mobile SDKs, custom-built applications can access flight data, and control the aircraft, gimbal, and camera. Dedicated hardware interfaces including CAN and API ports allow industry experts to craft their ideal aerial system by adding actuators and sensors.
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quadcopter (I4/X4), Hexacopter (I6/X6/Y6/IY6), Octocopter (X8/I8/V8)
- Supported ESC: 400Hz frequency
- Recommended Battery: 3S to 12S LiPo
- Recommended Radio: Lightbridge 2, S-BUS or D-BUS
- Other DJI Supported Products: Z15, Ronin-MX, S900, S1000, S1000+,iOSD, D-RTK, & DATALINK PRO.
Triple Modular Redundancy: The A3 Pro is equipped with three IMUs and three GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six redundancies. Working together with advanced diagnostic algorithms, if the A3 Pro detects GNSS or IMU unit failure during flight, it seamlessly switches to another unit to maintain reliability and precision.
Precision Fault-Tolerant Control: The new attitude determination and multi-sensor fusion algorithms improve the A3 Pro's control accuracy. The robust control algorithm enables the A3 Pro to be adapted to a wide range of aircraft without the need for manual tuning. With a fault-tolerant control system, a hexacopter or octocopter can land safely even in the event of propulsion system failure.
- Maximum Wing Resistance: <10m/s
- Hovering Accuracy: 0.5M (vertical), 1.5m (horizontal)
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 150 deg/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent/Descent Velocity: 5m/s (ascent), 4m/s (descent)
Next Generation DJI Assistant: The brand new DJI Assistant 2 is powerful yet simple, making it easy to set up a variety of DJI aerial systems. A new, built-in flight simulator ensures that complex moves can be practiced in advance without risking the aircraft, and a completely overhauled Ground Station supports touch screen interaction, offline mission design, route planning and even formation flight for multiple aircrafts.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.