DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter
Aerial drone with remote controller, six intelligent flight batteries, and multi-battery charger
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter - Six included intelligent flight batteries keep you in the air longer
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter - M600 Pro charger recharges up to six intelligent flight batteries at one time
Our take on the DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
With six rotors and DJI's A3 Pro controller kit pre-installed, the Matrice 600 is ready for the most challenging professional environments.
A high-performance flying machine
The DJI Matrice 600 Pro is, quite simply, one amazing machine. The hexacopter's six rotors offer high speed and maneuverability, and the built-in A3 Pro flight controller system helps you pilot like a pro. This high-payload drone was built for cinema-quality video, and it's adaptable to other commercial applications. Plus, with its smart controls and extended flight time, you just know it must be a blast to fly.
Precise positioning and flight control
The Matrice 600 Pro is geared for professional use, so extra attention has been paid to fine-tuned remote control. The advanced A3 Pro flight control system includes three inertial measurement units (IMUs) and three global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers that provide the fine-tuned positioning and control information you need.
The included MC6S600 remote control sends images back to your connected smartphone (not included) so you know you're getting the right shot. It lets you control the hexacopter from up to 3 miles away.
Customizable photography platform
The drone is designed to carry any Zenmuse camera in a compatible gimbal, so you can get sharp, steady images while flying. It can transmit 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second, and it's compatible with Lightbridge 2 HD software. The included remote controller offers HDMI, SDI, and USB ports so you can share images easily.
- ships with flight controller, six rechargeable batteries, and multi-battery charging station
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter:
- six rotors with carbon fiber blades let the drone fly fast and maneuver quickly
- ultra-precise A3 Pro flight controller kit pre-installed
- three inertial measurement unit (IMU) modules report precise speed, angle, acceleration, and more
- three global navigation satellite sensor (GNSS) modules give extremely accurate position data
- triple redundancy keeps you flying right if one module fails
- fault-tolerant system helps you land your drone safely even if you lose a propeller
- compatible with all Zenmuse cameras and gimbals (not included)
- maximum payload of 13.23 lbs. (6 kg)
- can be controlled with DJI Go app or DJI Assistant 2 software
- Lightbridge 2 HD transmission system returns sharp images and video quickly
- supports video resolution up to 1080p at 60 fps
- flight time: up to 35 minutes
- maximum horizontal speed: 40 miles per hour
- up to 25° pitch angle
- retractable landing gear
- rotor arms fold for easy storage
- 65-11/16"W x 28-5/8"H x 59-3/4"D (with frame arms and landing gear extended)
- weight: 22.04 lbs. (with batteries installed)
MC6S600 Remote Control:
- dual-band 2.4 and 5 GHz
- range: 3 miles
- video output: HDMI, SDI, and USB
- built-in rechargeable battery
- M600 Pro charger recharges up to six intelligent flight batteries at once
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee