DJI Matrice 210
Commercial-grade quadcopter with flight controller
From DJI: Introducing the Matrice 200 Series
From DJI: Matrice 200 Powerline Inspection Tool
From DJI: Matrice 200 Search and Rescue in Extreme Environments
Our take on the DJI Matrice 210 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The DJI Matrice 210 has a durable, weather-resistant chassis and customizable payload configurations.
This customizable drone is all business
The rugged and adaptable Matrice 210 is designed for commercial use. Its tough, lightweight chassis is rated IP43, meaning its inner workings are protected from objects over 1mm in diameter and direct sprays of water.
This drone has a payload capacity of 4.4 lbs., and assembles easily so you can get to work quickly. The Matrice 210 owns the sky, with an impressive 4.3 mile range and 38 minute flight time.
Intelligent flight modes
Intelligent flight modes give you autopiloting options, so you can focus on what your camera is seeing.
Activetrack keeps a moving subject perfectly framed so you don't lose track of them — incredibly useful for search and rescue or wildlife tracking jobs.
Point of interest mode makes your drone orbit a stationary object — like a communications tower or wind turbine — so you can conduct a thorough visual inspection.
Adaptable payload configurations
The Matrice 210 is versatile, with multiple payload configurations:
- The single downward gimbal mode is the classic underslung mount for your camera
- Single upward gimbal mode lets you move the camera to the top of the drone, which is ideal for visual inspection of vertical structures
- Use a dual downward gimbal setup when you need two cameras to get the job done
Built-in safety measures make it easy to keep people and property safe while you fly. There's a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that lets the pilot see where he's going, no matter where the payload camera is pointed. FlightAutonomy uses information from front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and an upper infrared sensor to avoid in-flight obstacles. DJI AirSense automatically provides drone pilots with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Expand and customize
Enterprising drone operators are finding new uses for unmanned aerial vehicles all the time. The Matrice 210 is customizable, so you can develop features you need. The onboard SDK (software development kit) lets you integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, or connect to third party sensors. Mobile SDK lets you develop personalized mobile apps that make flight planning and on-site data collection work for your specific needs.
- customizable remote-controlled flying quadcopter for commercial use
- includes flight controller with built-in dock for tablet or phone
DJI Matrice 200 Quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.15 lbs.
- customizable payload configurations for single or dual cameras
- compatible cameras: Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse X5S, Zenmuse Z30 and Zenmuse XT
- dual battery configuration for up to 38 minutes of flight time
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the 'copter to orbit a stationary object
- 34-15/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 34-15/16"D
- weight: 8.4 lbs.
- built-in mobile device holder for tablets or smartphones
- features USB and mini-HDMI connections for an external display
- transmission range of 4.3 miles
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery
- weight: 7.25 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee