DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Handheld gimbal mount for smartphone photography
Our take on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Assignable buttons on the handle of the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 let you prioritize functions you use often.
Make smartphone photography even smarter
I use my smartphone to take photos because it's convenient. I'm excited about the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 because it opens up a whole new world of advanced photography for that ever-present pocket gadget.
For starters, the gimbal mount removes the shake and wobble from handheld video — you can move along with your subject and the image will remain rock-steady. You can also take blur-free long exposure shots — like you might need as you wait for baby to take her first steps. Your friends and family may think you hired a professional to record your life.
Intelligent app control
Download the free DJI GO app for even more creative control options. Set the connected smartphone to automatically track a moving subject, create fascinating time-lapse videos, or create HD panoramas. You can even send out a live stream of your adventures using YouTube Live or Facebook Live.
Get a grip on your camera functions
The buttons on the Osmo Mobile joystick offer total control of the gimbal and attached smartphone. Start and stop recording, and take command of advanced features like ISO and white balance. Other buttons on the handle are assignable, so you can choose the features you need most on any given outing.
- shoot smooth, clear handheld video and still photos with your smartphone
- take blur-free long exposure shots
- gimbal removes shake and wobble from handheld video
- download the free DJI GO app for even more creative control options
- automatically track a moving subject
- create fascinating time-lapse videos
- stitch multiple images together to form HD panoramic shots
- live-stream your adventures using YouTube Live or Facebook Live
- buttons on the handle let you start and stop recording, and control advanced features
- assignable controls let you choose the features you need most
- up to 15 hours battery life
Dimensions and Warranty:
- handle with gimbal: 4-1/2"W x 11-5/8"H x 2-7/8"D
- weight: 17.1 oz.
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee