DJI Phantom 4 Car Charger
12-volt car charger for DJI Phantom 4 intelligent flight batteries
Our take on the DJI Phantom 4 Car Charger by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Driving time = more flight time
Use the DJI Phantom 4 car charger to charge batteries while you drive. Just plug in this 12-volt car charger and make sure your quadcopter's intelligent battery has plenty of power. It has built-in protection to make sure your car's battery doesn't drop to unsafe levels.
- 12-volt car charger for DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter
- charge your intelligent flight battery in about an hour
- low-voltage protection prevents your car's battery from losing too much power
- overheating protection halts charging if the 12-volt port reaches unsafe temperatures
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Phantom 4 series car charger (w/ two 33" proprietary cables on one end and a 13" cigarette lighter/power port cable on other end)
- User Manual
- Product Information
Car Charger for Phantom 4: The Car Charger for Phantom 4 is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery or remote controller battery of your DJI Phantom 4 drone (sold separately) through your vehicle's cigarette lighter port. It comes with low-voltage protection and overheating protection which automatically cut off charging if your starting battery voltage is too low or cigarette lighter port exceeds a certain temperature.
Charging Times: It takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery. It takes about 3 hours and 20 minutes to charge the Remote Controller's battery.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.