DJI Spark Remote Controller
Handheld remote for DJI Spark Mini Drone
Our take on the DJI Spark Remote Controller by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Take total control of your DJI Spark Mini Drone
The DJI Spark Mini Drone responds to some simple hand gestures, but sometimes you'll want to take full advantage of its speed and maneuverability. This handheld remote controller uses dual-band Wi-Fi to extend your flight range up to 1.2 miles. Built-in extending clamps grip your smartphone securely, so you can download the free DJI GO 4 app and live-stream high-flying images on its screen.
- controls your DJI Spark minidrone via a dual-band Wi-Fi® connection
- video transmission range of up to 1.2 miles
- connect to your mobile device and use the free DJI GO 4 app to display a live video feed
- Sport mode button enables your drone to fly at speeds up to 31 miles per hour
- folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely
- maximum battery life of 2-1/2 hours
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Remote controller
- User Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Wireless Remote Controller: This DJI wireless remote controller is designed specifically for DJI's Spark mini-drone. It features a dual-band (2.4/5.8 GHz) WiFi signal transmission system, capable of controlling the Spark's flight and gimbal camera at a maximum transmission range of 1.2 miles (2 km). The remote controller also connects to your Apple iOS or Android mobile device wirelessly and displays a live video feed (720p) via the DJI Go 4 app. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely; fitting mobile devices 0.25"-thick and up to 6.3125" long, without a phone case (mobile devices larger than this do not fit the remote controller's device holder).
- Joystick Control: The wireless remote controller features two joystick controllers to pilot the Spark mini-drone.
- Live Video Feed: The DJI Go 4 App (for Apple iOS 9.0-up & Android OS 4.4-up) on your connected Apple iOS or Android device provides a live video feed (720p) of the Spark's camera.
- Press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons on the remote controller at the same time to sync the controller with the mini-drone. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button. When you hear the Spark beep, release this button - Linking is now complete.
- The remote controller can only reach its maximum wireless transmission distance (FCC) in wide open areas with no electromagnetic interference and at an altitude of around 120 meters.
Rechargeable Battery: The DJI wireless remote controller features a built-in rechargeable battery. It takes 2 hours to fully charge the remote controller's battery for up to 2.5 hours of operation.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
free with the purchase, but necessary to use the drone [ M Mar 22, 2018 ]
because it is too hard to use phone [ Michael Dec 17, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
It's not included, but it's a basic micro usb to type A usb. [ Allan Nov 27, 2017 ]