Power conditioner for distributed audio systems
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Atlas AP-S15A by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Power spikes can cause valuable equipment to fail at the worst possible times. The Atlas AP-S15 offers circuit breaker protection rated at 15 amps, and the ability to suppress power spikes up to 6,000 volts. The unit also filters out unwanted noise from radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
The rear of the Atlas AP-S15A features 7 switched outlets and 1 unswitched outlet.
- 15-amp rack-mounted power conditioner and distribution unit
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) noise filtering
- circuit breaker protection rated at 15 amps
- power spike suppression up to 6,000 volts
- AC fault indicator light
- 9 total outlets
- 7 rear-panel switched outlets
- 1 rear-panel unswitched outlet
- 1 front-panel unswitched convenience outlet
- 9-foot main power cord
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 5"D (1U rack space)
- weight: 5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee