100-watt rack-mounted attenuator
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Atlas AT100-RM by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This rack-mounted attenuator is designed for use in a distributed audio system. Contact points are silver plated to help eliminate the static and noise lesser volume controls can produce when the dial is turned. Up to six AT100-RM attenuators can be installed in the Atlas Attenuator Rack Mounting Plate (not included).
Note: this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers.
- skirted black attenuator knob compatible with rack-mounted commercial audio gear
- 100-watt power rating
- mount up to 6 attenuators on Atlas Attenuator Rack Mounting Plate (not included)
- 27dB total attenuation
- UL-rated for safe in-rack use
- this is a mono volume control intended only for use with commercial amplifiers
- 1-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 1.5 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee