Atlas Sound WMA 10-23
10U wall-mounted rack cabinet with adjustable rails
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Atlas Sound WMA 10-23 by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Organize and protect rack-mounted gear
Clear your workspace by keeping rack components in the wall-mounted Atlas Sound WMA10-23. This sturdy rack cabinet is constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel and can be installed onto concrete walls or in steel or wood wall studs. It gives you 10U vertical panel spaces and is extra deep at 23-1/2". A door swings open to give you access to your gear and wires.
Perforated vents on all sides of the cabinet allow air and heat to flow freely. You'll also find knockout openings in the top, bottom, and back panel for running cables.
Easy and secure installation
Atlas designed the WMA 10-23 cabinet to make wall installation a one-person job. A specially designed "alignment frame" provides solid support to the wall-mounted center section bracket. Then a side-locking system secures the bracket to the back panel of the cabinet. You add the two fully adjustable rack rails to the cabinet using the included hardware. Both rails have hash marks to clearly indicate rack spaces.
- wall rack cabinet
- rack spaces: 10
- 23-1/2" deep
- includes a pair of plated rack rails with installation hardware
- cabinet constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel
- designed for safe and secure wall-mounting by one person
- exclusive "alignment frame" gives support to the center section bracket
- side-lock security system fastens the cabinet's back panel to the bracket
- heavy-duty internal bracing
- top and bottom cutouts for access to antennas and wires
- ships with 3U panel covers on both cutouts
- rear door with interchangeable cylinder lock
- cutout on back panel allows easy access to cables
- knockout openings in mounting surface and cabinet for running cables
- perforated vents on all sides allow air flow
- 21-7/8"W x 23-1/8"H x 23-1/2"D
- center section bracket depth: 18"
- weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- weight: 106 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee