Hosa Universal Power Adapter
AC power adapter with selectable voltage
Here's a handy accessory to have around. This universal AC adapter lets you select the output voltage and polarity to safely power a wide range of devices. The included plug adapters mean you can connect to most smaller electronic components.
- universal AC power adapter
- selectable output voltage: 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, or 12V
- 6 interchangeable power plugs to fit most small devices
- automatically detects AC input voltage from 100V to 240V for use in different countries
- selectable positive or negative polarity
- built-in short circuit protection
- green LED indicates power on and proper operation
- folding AC plug design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Universal power adapter (attached cord)
- 6 Plugs
Universal Power Adapter: This adapter is designed to supply power where and when you need it. With selectable DC output up to 12V and plugs to fit most small electronic devices, it replaces a box full of batteries. Features include -
- Auto-detection of AC input from 100-240V, 50/60Hz for global use.
- Selectable DC output for 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, or 12V operation (1200mA max).
- High efficiency at more than 80%.
- Six interchangeable plugs (0.75x2.35mm, 1.7x4.mm, 1.35x3.5mm, 2.1x5.5mm, 1.5x5mm, 2.5x5.5mm) to fit most small electronic devices.
- A green LED to indicate power on and proper operation.
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP) to protect the device.
- A folding AC plug for safe and secure storage and transport.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.