Hosa Insert Cable
1/4" TRS male to dual RCA male (2-meter)
This is the type of cable you need to connect an outboard effects processor — like a reverb unit, noise gate, delay, etc. — to the "Channel Insert" jack on your mixing console. That single jack serves as both an output and an input, creating an effects loop for that one channel in your mix. Hosa has conveniently labeled the leads on the breakout end as "Tip" and "Sleeve," so you can correctly hookup your send and return leads. For effects units that feature RCA in/out.
- length: 6.6 feet (2 meters)
- connects an effects processor to a channel insert on a mixing console
- single 1/4" TRS male plug on one end, dual RCA male plugs on the other
- durable nickel-plated plugs
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield helps reject noise
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 6.6' Male 1/4" TRS to dual RCA cable
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
Your audio signal will always be compromised by it's weakest link. [ Mohamed May 11, 2018 ]
Shane in technical support recommendation [ William Nov 10, 2017 ]
Connect the Sonos to the QSC K12.2 [ J Aug 15, 2017 ]