Hosa XLR Y-Adapter
Dual XLR female to single XLR male
- dual XLR female connectors on one end, and single XLR male connector on the other
- can be used to connect two microphones to a single channel on a mixer
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields help reject noise and interference
- short pigtail design
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 6" Y-cable (Dual XLR3F to XLR3M)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Dual XLR3F to XLR3M Y-Cable: This cable is designed to connect two XLR outputs to one XLR input. It may be used to connect two microphones to one channel on a mixing console when a second channel is unavailable. Features include:
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I have one of these for the Church to split if we have more singers than inputs. It has worked well. The only drawback is that you have to have them sing the same volume, so it has its challenges. The plan is to use it to split some overhead choir mics in the future that are less specific. [ Joel Apr 25, 2017 ]