Robo 3D™ PLA Filament
Spool of 3D printing material infused with sawdust (Wood Grain)
Our take on the Robo 3D™ PLA Filament by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This spool of PLA (polylactic acid) plastic is infused with sawdust, so your finished project has a natural wood grain look. It can be used as building material in your Robo 3D printer.
- building material for your 3D printer
- plant-based PLA (polylactic acid) is considered to be an "earth-friendly" plastic
- infused with sawdust that gives a natural wood grain look to the finished product
- filament diameter: .06" (1.75mm)
- weight: 2.2 lbs.
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Spool of 1.75mm diameter Woodgrain PLA filament (2.2 pounds / 1 kg)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: PLA filament is a popular, easy-to-use 3D printing material. This 2.2 pound (1 kg) spool of woodgrain PLA filament is made to the specifications of Robo 3D printers. The filament has a diameter of 1.75mm.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.