Crutchfield logo and usage guidelines
The Crutchfield logo
A logo plays an essential role in representing a business. The Crutchfield logo is our company’s single most important and recognizable visual element. As such, it is an extremely valuable asset.
The logo’s iconic qualities and visual strength can only be preserved when it is used consistently everywhere it appears, by everyone within the organization and by our community and vendor partners.
- Please select an available color scheme that will be most effective in your visual presentation.
- Please respect the border space required around the logo (margin).
- Colors can not be altered.
- Prior to publication, all presentations must be sent for approval to: email@example.com. Please submit these either as a JPG or Adobe PDF file.
- If there are other file formats or colors needed, or if you feel that one of these logos isn’t working well in your context (readability issues, scale issues, etc.), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can customize a logo for you.
Logos for download
If you need any assistance or have questions about using our logo, please email email@example.com.