Da-Lite Cinema Contour 95567V
Fixed-frame projector screen with Da-Mat® white fabric (100")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour 95567V by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Smooth, color-accurate images from a screen specialist
Da-Lite has been making projector screens since the dawn of the motion picture era — all the way back to 1909! Their Cinema Contour series is a high-quality, 4K-compatible fixed-frame screen. This version features their white Da-Mat surface that provides best results in rooms with controlled lighting.
Da-Mat is a unity gain (1.0) surface with a smoother surface than Matte White. Its white surface provides accurate color reproduction for environments with controllable ambient light. Its textureless surface is well-suited to HD and 4K projectors.
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87"W x 49"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- Da-Mat® surface with screen gain of 1.0
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- Pro-Trim® frame is 3"W x 2"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- overall dimensions: 93"W x 55"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee