Level Mount LM65PWT
Motorized tilt wall mount for 34"-65" LCD or plasma TVs
Item # 742LM65PWT | MFR # LM65PWT
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Level Mount LM65PWT by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Universal Power Tilt from Level Mount ensures that your wall-mounted flat-panel plasma or LCD TV will always be positioned at the optimaum angle for viewing. A built-in motor smoothly tilts your TV downwards as much 15°. Use the supplied remote control to conveniently adjust the angle from your seat this is a great way to reduce distracting screen reflections of your room's lights.
And Level Mount makes installation easy. They provide all the needed hardware, including a battery-powered stud finder. A bubble level built into the mount helps with precise positioning. A built-in cable management system gathers all your TV's wiring together in the back of the mount for a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- supports 34-65" LCD or plasma TVs up to 200 lbs.
- VESA compatible
- motorized mount tilts downwards up to 15°
- remote control
- wire management system for uncluttered appearance
- durable steel construction
- built-in bubble level
- socket wrench, stud finder, and mounting hardware included
- stud mounting required
- requires AC power
- 36-1/8"W x 21"H x 2-7/8"D
- weight: 28.5 lbs.
- limited one year warranty
- $5,000 limited protection plan
What's in the Box:
- Motorized tilting wall plate assembly
- AC/DC adapter with attached 6' AC cord and 8' DC output cord (DC Output: 24V/1250mA)
- 2 Tilt arms
- 4 Tilt arm extensions (2 for each arm)
- Wireless remote control
- 3 "AAA" batteries
- Cord management hook
- 4 M4 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M4 x 20mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M4 x 30mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M4 star lock washers
- 4 M5 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M5 x 20mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M5 x 30mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M5 star lock washers
- 4 M6 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 x 20mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 x 30mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 star lock washers
- 4 M8 x 25mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M8 x 40mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M8 star lock washers
- 4 M4/M5 flat washers
- 4 M4/M5 spacers
- 4 M6/M8 spacers
- Six 3" Dry Wall lag screws
- 6 Concrete anchors
- 6 Dry wall flat washers
- Hex wrench
- 8 M5 x 48mm Phillips-head bolts
- 8 M5 hex nuts
- 8 M5 star lock washers
- Stud detector
- Stud Detector operating instructions
- Installation Instructions (En/Sp/Fr)
- Promotional card for U.S. Install
- Warranty sheet
- Protection Plan details sheet
Level Mount LM65PWT Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Level Mount LM65PWT Wall Mount Bracket is designed to mount most flat panel televisions with screen sizes from 34" to 65" and up to 200 pounds. This motorized mount comes with a wireless remote control to allow you to tilt the TV from -15° to +15° for the best viewing angle. To assure a level installation, a bubble level is integrated into the wall plate. In addition, a stud finder and hex wrench are included to help with the installation.
Installation Warning: The TV must not exceed 200 pounds or a screen size of 65". Because of the weight of large TVs, the LM65PWT must be mounted to at least 2 wall studs. Failure to provide adequate structural strength may result in serious personal injury or damage to equipment.
Construction: The wall-mount bracket is made from solid heavy-gauge steel.
Bolt Pattern: Each tilt arm has multiple vertical slots and bolt holes which can accommodate a vertical hole spacing of up to 19-3/4" (500mm). With the included extension arms, the tilt arms can accommodate a vertical hole spacing of up to 36-3/4" (933mm). The monitor brackets can slide horizontally on the mounting tube and the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can range from 7-1/2" (190mm) to 33" (838mm). The LM65PWT comes with M4, M5, M6, and M8 size bolts to mount the tilt arms to your TV.
VESA: Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association:
- VESA 200 x 100
- VESA 200 x 200
- VESA 300 x 200
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400
- VESA 600 x 400
- VESA 800 x 400
Wall Plate Mounting: The wall plate must be mounted to two wall studs at least 12" apart using the supplied 3" lag screws. At least 4 lag screws should be used. When mounting to a concrete or block wall, all six lag screws should be used with the masonry anchors.
Required Tools: The bracket installation requires the following tools: Phillips-head screwdriver, 1/2" (12mm) socket wrench (included), Stud finder (included), Pencil, and Electric drill with 1/2" masonry bit (for installation to concrete wall).
Cable Management: The LM65PWT comes with a cord management system to neatly gather and route your cables for a clean look.
$5000 Protection Plan: In addition to the 1-year Limited Warranty, Elexa Consumer Products, Inc offers a $5000 Protection Plan to pay the cost of repair or replacement of any property damaged as a result of failure of the product due to defective parts or faulty workmanship. Details of the plan are included in the box.
- Wall Plate: Width=36-1/8", Height=11-1/8", Depth=2"
- Monitor Brackets: Width=1-13/16", Height=21"
- Overall Dimensions (mounted bracket): Width=36-1/8", Height=21", Depth=2-7/8" (at 0 tilt)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.