Lowepro Lens Case 8cm x 12cm
Case for high-power zoom lenses
Our take on the Lowepro Lens Case 8cm x 12cm by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
- for lenses up to 8cm in diameter by 12cm in height
- one-piece foam padding provides superior protection
- rugged nylon outer material is water-resistant and durable
- SlipLock attachment tab secures to bag, belt or loops
- dual zippers with overlap construction protect lens from dust and moisture
- convenient mesh pocket inside lid stores lens caps
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Black lens case with zippered closure
Great for travel as it gives perfect protection in a suitcase.
Bud S, Los Angeles, CA
Lowepro Lens Case 8cm x 12cm Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: This Lowepro 8 x 12 cm Lens Case is designed for a compact, mid-range zoom lens, or lenses 8 cm in diameter and 12 cm in height. The case has thick, one-piece foam padding for excellent protection for the fragile glass elements. The OverLap Zipper construction keeps dust and moisture out. The mesh pocket in the lid can hold lens filters or the lens cap when the lens is in use. It has a SlipLock tab with hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching the case to your belt or camera strap.
- Width: 4.13" (10.5 cm)
- Height: 5.51" (14 cm)
- Depth: 3.74" (9.5 cm)
- Width: 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Height: 4.72" (12 cm)
- Depth: 2.76" (7 cm)
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
This is the perfect piece of equipment to protect my camera lenses. Great price and great customer support from Crutchfield. Thanks for having this available. [ CHARLES Jun 22, 2018 ]
i think it is a good product [ florante Apr 26, 2016 ]