Weatherproof HD dome camera with 90-foot night vision range
Item # 834HD2D27M | MFR # HD2-D27-M
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the ClearView HD2-D27-M by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Your eye in the sky with night vision
Mount this vandal-proof dome camera on a ceiling or second-story overhang and get a birds-eye view of what happens on your property, night or day. The ClearView HD2-D27-M can see up to 90 feet away in low-light conditions, thanks to built-in LED sensors that can penetrate the dark. The camera's motorized lens lets you zoom in and focus quickly on details in your field of view, as well.
- 2.5-megapixel outdoor dome surveillance camera
- 1/2.8" HD image sensor
- motorized zoom function
- 2.7-12mm zoom lens
- resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (30 fps)
- requires 12-volt DC power; power supply sold separately
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 90 feet away
- weatherproof for safe outdoor mounting
- shutter speed: 1/3-1/100,000 seconds
- sturdy materials help protect camera from vandalism
- consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas
- 3-7/8" diameter x 4-11/16" high
- weight: 1.21 lbs.
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- White indoor/outdoor dome camera with 20" power/signal pigtail
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 3 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- User's Manual on mini CD-ROM
- Mounting template
Overview: The ClearView HD2-D27-M is a dome camera designed for indoor or outdoor use in a closed circuit system. This high-definition camera has a 2.7-12mm Vari-focal zoom lens with a horizontal viewing angle of 105.5° to 32.9°. It also includes a 1/2.8" 2.5-megapixel imaging device with 1984 (H) x 1225 (V) effective pixels. The HD2-D27-M operates on 12VDC (power adapter sold separately), and contains two large infrared LEDs for Night Vision.
Switchable Video Formats: The HD2-D27-M can output either in BNC HD-AVS High Definition video (30fps @ 1080p) or CVBS Standard Definition video. Video can be transmitted over 500 meters (1640 feet) over 75-3 coaxial cable. The camera works with HD-AVS or Analog systems. HDAVS is an HD video transmission standard that can be transmitted long distances (500 meters) over coaxial cable without any loss.
Note: The HD2-D27-M does not support audio.
Infrared LEDs: The camera is equipped with 2 large infrared LEDs near the lens to give the camera a range of 90 feet in total darkness.
Minimum Illumination: The HD2-D27-M can give you a clear, bright picture in low light. The minimum illumination for color is 0.05 Lux @ F1.2, and 0 Lux @ F1.2 with the IR LEDs on.
Weatherproof/Vandalproof: The HD2-D27-M has a weatherproof rating of IP67, which means the camera is dustproof and waterproof. You can mount the camera outside in the elements without worry. It also carries an IK10 Vandal Resistance Rating. The camera mounts with no obvious exposed screws.
- Electronic Shutter: 1/3s - 1/100,000s
- Synchronization: Internal
- Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
- Lens Type: Manual/Auto Iris
- Power Supply: DC12V ±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 5.8W
- Dimensions: Diameter: 4.8", Height: 3.504"
- Weight: 0.99 pounds
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.