8-zone commercial mixer
Item # 219DN508MX | MFR # DN-508MX
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Denon DN-508MX by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The web-based graphic user interface for the Denon DN-508MX offers individual control of each output zone.
Control multiple audio zones
In a large commercial space, you may want different music, playing in different rooms, with different volume levels and EQ, all at the same time. The Denon DN-508MX offers connections for multiple inputs, outputs for up to eight separate zones, and a convenient web-based graphic user interface for centralized control of the system.
There are a plethora — that's right, a plethora — of inputs on the rear panel, so you can add just about any audio source to your mix. You'll find Euroblock connectors and RCA inputs for microphones and music players, a serial port for connecting your computer, and an expansion port for adding yet another DN-508 if you need even more zones. There's also an Ethernet port for connecting to your network, and a port for a remote control interface.
Web-based zone EQ and volume control
Denon's web-based graphic user interface (GUI) makes it a lot easier for one person to control multiple zones. Each zone has its own channel for input selection and volume control, as well as 3-band input EQ and 5-band output EQ. You can go even deeper into the menu to tweak specific settings, or set a schedule for certain parameters to be applied at specific dates and times.
Get a free system design
- mix multiple sources with separate output to eight zones
- web-based graphic user interface:
- 3-band input EQ
- 5-band output EQ
- signal-to-noise ratio: 89 dB
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Inputs and Outputs:
- four 3-pin Euroblock mic/line inputs with individual gain control
- two 4-pin Euroblock mic/line inputs
- four stereo RCA line inputs
- one stereo RCA aux input
- 9-pin serial port for connecting a computer
- 9-pin serial port for connecting another DN-508MX
- RS-422 port for connecting a remote control device
- 2-pin mute connector can silence all inputs for announcements
- Ethernet port for connecting to a network
- four 5-pin Euroblock zone outputs
Warranty and Dimensions:
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 16-5/16"D (2U rack space)
- weight: 23.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee