Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi
8-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit
With RCA Patch Cable
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi by Crutchfield's Erin Blanton
Rockford Fosgate's Connecting Punch CP8Pi 8-gauge amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power and signal to your amplifier. It's designed for an amp with a fuse rating of up to 40 amperes (amps).
The CP8Pi kit includes:
- 17 feet of 8-gauge translucent red power cable with attached ring terminal
- 3 feet of 8-gauge translucent black ground cable with attached ring terminal
- 5-meter (16.4 feet) RF Twister RCA patch cable
- AGU fuse holder and 40-amp fuse
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead
- assorted connectors
- wire ties
- 1 female quick-slide
- 30-day warranty
This wiring kit worked great with no problems to wire up my JL 500/1 amp.
abram, Williston, VT
What's in the Box:
- One 17' Power cable (8-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- In-line AGU waterproof fuse holder
- Black plastic fuse holder bracket
- 40 Amp AGU fuse
- 3' Ground cable (8-gauge) in a translucent black jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- One 5-meter (16 ft 4 in) Twister patch cord
- 17' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- 1 Red insulator for the ring terminal
- 1 Crimp-on spade connector
- 1 Red insulator for the spade connector
- 2 Red plastic butt connectors
- 1 Female quick slide connector
Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, patch cable, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire is sold separately.
Power High Performance Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable feature 735 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a red translucent jacket and the ground wire has a translucent black jacket.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 40-amp AGU-type fuse. For mounting, the fuse holder snaps into the supplied mounting base, which has two mounting holes (mounting screws not supplied). The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.248", W=1.538", H=1.196".
Interconnect Cable: The supplied RF Twister interconnect cable uses spiral shield inter-conductors made of tinned, pure crystal, oxygen-free copper in a side-by-side configuration. It features a translucent clear virgin PVC outer jacket covering a tinned silver cosmetic over-braid with translucent virgin PVC molded connectors and gold-plated tips.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.