Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Sonoma 247
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 90"
Item # 537SO247AC | MFR # C/SO247/AC
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Sonoma 247 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Sonoma 247 stores up 8 components (TV not included)
Simple, Mission-style design
The Salamander Designs Sonoma 247 cabinet has the look of fine Mission-style furniture. It features an American cherry finish. Vertically slatted doors have micro-perforated steel panels for visual contrast. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 8 components
The 247's spacious cabinet top can support a TV up to 90” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The four component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close hinges
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 90"
- cabinet top:
- 85-1/2"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- 4 component compartments (each):
- vertically slatted door with micro-perforated steel panel
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with American cherry finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 85-1/2"W x 24-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 227 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||950 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||85-1/2|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|