8" 2-way pendant speaker for commercial sound systems (White)
Our take on the SoundTube HP890i by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
A sound solution for high ceilings
High ceilings present a challenge, but the SoundTube HP890i pendant speaker is up to the task. This speaker hangs from the ceiling, so the sound is closer to the ears of guests below. An 8" treated fiber woofer and 1-1/2" compression driver with BroadBeamHP Ring™ waveguide technology spread clear sound over a wide coverage area.
Pendant mounting gear is included. The speaker and grille can be painted to match your decor.
Get a free system design
- 8" treated fiber woofer and 1-1/2" compression driver
- BroadBeamHP Ring™ technology for excellent sound dispersion
- 115° downward coverage angle
- proprietary cast-aluminum baffle with heat sink
- built-in transformer for use with 70-volt commercial systems
- power taps at 15, 30, 60 and 120 watts
- 8-ohm transformer bypass
- power handling: 250 watts continuous program power (when using transformer bypass)
- frequency response: 93-22,000 Hz (±3dB)
- maximum SPL: 115 dB
- steel grille with powder-coat finish
- pendant mounting accessories included
- diameter: 14-7/8"
- height (speaker only): 17-1/4"
- weight: 26.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|