PetSafe Cheese Cat Toy
Interactive peek-a-boo game for cats
Our take on the PetSafe Cheese Cat Toy by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Play While You Are Away mode keeps your cat engaged when you aren't there.
A game of cat and mouse
Keep your kitty entertained for hours with PetSafe's cheese cat toy. Two mice pop out of each side of the Swiss cheese block at random intervals to play peek-a-boo with your cat. My two-year-old cat was fascinated by this toy. She batted at it, laid down with it, and stalked all around it. By the time it automatically shut off (a built-in timer turns it off after 10-15 minutes), she was still super intrigued.
You can keep the game going even while you're at work. Play While You Are Away mode surprises your cat with spontaneous mouse activity throughout the day.
- two mice emerge from either side of the Swiss cheese block to play peek-a-boo with your cat
- Play While You Are Away mode allows spontaneous playtime throughout the day
- timer automatically turns toy off after 10-15 minutes
- powered by 3 AA batteries (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Cheese cat toy
- Operating Instructions
PetSafe Cheese Cat Toy Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The PetSafe Cheese Cat Toy is a battery-powered peek-a-boo toy that will keep your cat entertained for hours. It comes fully assembled, and requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included).
Game: The Cheese Cat Toy resembles a large block of Swiss cheese, with two mice that intermittently pop in and out of each side. Your cat will be engaged in the game of cat-and-mouse throughout the day.
Play Modes: There are two play modes:
- One-time Play Mode: The One-time play mode begins with a brief press of the top-mounted power button. The toy will beep once to indicate that a single play session has begun. Each single session lasts for 10-15 minutes, then will turn itself off.
- Play While You're Away Mode: The Play While You're Away Mode is activated by pressing and holding the power button until it beeps 3 times. The first play session begins immediately. The second and third sessions begin 2 hours after the completion of the previous session. Each session lasts 10-15 minutes.
Note: You can end any play session before it is completed by pressing the power button until the toy beeps twice (approximately 1 second).
Recommendations: Before activating the Play While You're Away mode, you should first observe your cat's interaction with the toy to ensure their safety. The toy should be placed in a safe location for your cat to play.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Product reviews from the Crutchfield Labs
by Emily S.
We teamed up with our local SPCA to see how smart pet products might help with some common health and behavior issues faced in shelters.
Why did you buy this?
They are happy playing with this [ Kevin Aug 19, 2017 ]