Heavy-duty center channel speaker wall mounts
Item # 121AM38B | MFR # AM38B
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Pinpoint AM38CC by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Place your center channel exactly where you want it
Looking for a way to discreetly mount your medium- to large-sized center channel below or above your wall-mounted TV? Pinpoint's AM38CC pair of L-bracket mounts provide a sturdy, sleek foundation for speakers up to 60 pounds when stud-mounted. Their high-quality steel design accommodates center channel speakers up to 13-1/4" in depth.
- pair of L-shaped heavy-duty wall mounts for center channel speakers
- ideal for speakers that do not have built-in keyhole or threaded insert openings
- accommodates speakers up to 13-1/4" in depth
- supports up to 60 lbs. when stud-mounted
- installation hardware included
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Wall-mount speaker brackets
- 2 Cover-plates
- 6 Lag-bolts
- 6 Self-adhesive rubber pads
- Assembly and Installation Instructions
Pinpoint AM38CC Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Universal Center Channel Speaker Wall Mount: The PinPoint AM38 Universal Center Channel Speaker Wall Mount offers a mounting solution for many center channel or soundbar speakers. Two separate brackets are mounted independently to the wall and can accommodate center channel or soundbar speakers of any width, as long as the speaker is less than 13.25" deep and weighs no more that 60 lbs.
Note: Your center channel or soundbar speaker will simply rest on the mounting brackets and the included isolation pads. Your speaker does not secure with any hardware.
Installation: Mounting hardware and isolation pads are included. This mount uses a "keyhole" style mounting system to allow for quick and level installation to your wall. The top mounting hole is slotted so that the mounting screw can be installed on the wall first, then the wall plate can be placed on the screw and then leveled.
- It is highly recommended that the mount be attached to a solid surface that can support up to 3 times the total weight of the speaker and mount. The best option is to attach this mount to a wood stud behind the drywall for maximum support.
- Drywall anchors are not supplied and it is up to the customer to determine the condition of the drywall and if it can support the weight of the speaker. Using drywall anchors may reduce the maximum weight handling.
Wire Management: Speaker wire routing paths are found on the wall brackets as cut-out slots at the top, bottom, sides & center. These can be used with up to 14AWG wire and can be used when mounted to either drywall or wood studs. Plastic cover plates conceal and cover up the mounting hardware and speaker wires for a neat & professional looking installation.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I have a Klipsch RP440C that I have to mount above my TV, this looks like it'll handle the size and weight as well as end up mostly hidden by the speaker itself. [ D Jun 11, 2018 ]
Great look and fit for my install [ Guest Mar 31, 2018 ]
needed a robust wall mount for klipsch center speaker rp-450C [ Stanislav Oct 11, 2017 ]
Looking to wall mount a large center channel speaker. Looks like a good option. [ Reed Aug 11, 2017 ]