Sony Alpha a7S
Full-frame 12.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®
Item # 158ILCE7SB | MFR # ILCE7S/B
Price break: -$200.00
Offers & Financing
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Sony Alpha a7S by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Shoot detailed photos, even in low light
The Sony Alpha a7S is so compact, you wouldn't guess how much cutting-edge technology there is inside. The camera uses upgraded sensor technology to gather as much light as possible. The impressive direct pixel readout chip inside the camera is the same size as a full frame of 35mm film, allowing for high sensitivity and low noise levels with high dynamic range in every light condition from severe low light to bright sunlight. Sony's BIONZ processor makes sure beautiful photos emerge quickly.
The upshot of all that technology inside the camera? Every pixel is working at maximum efficiency, so you can shoot high-definition stills and let the camera convert the images for optimum playback on a compatible Sony 4K TV.
It's a high-quality video camera, too
The technological advances that make the a7S a great choice for still photos also make it an excellent video camera. Shooting in the AVCHD format with a speed class 10 memory card, the camera can capture full HD video at 1920 x 1080p resolution. If you're looking for the best possible image quality for your nature documentary or film school project, the a7S can even output uncompressed 4K video to an optional external third-party 4k recorder via HDMI. S-Log2 technology expands the camera's dynamic range by up to 1300% to minimize clipped highlights and loss of detail in shadows.
Easy uploads with Wi-Fi® and NFC pairing
The a7S also supports Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication). NFC provides a "one touch connection" with NFC enabled smartphones and tablets. The free Sony PlayMemories apps add functionality when downloaded, including the ability to control camera functions remotely via a compatible device.
- 12.2-megapixel, 35mm sensor is optimized for 4K and low-light video
- compatible with Sony E-mount lenses
- Wi-Fi® sharing allows you to transfer photos and video to smartphones and tablets in addition to viewing them on compatible TVs and PCs
- NFC-enabled for compatible Android devices
- compatible with free Sony PlayMemories camera apps, which add functionality to the camera
- 3.0" 921,600-dot LCD viewscreen tilts for high and low angle framing
- 2,400K-dot Organic LED (OLED), super high-resolution electronic viewfinder
- S-Log2 technology expands dynamic range to minimize clipped highlights and loss of detail in shadows
- can output uncompressed QFHD 4K video (3840 x 2160) in 8-bit 4:2:2
- silent shutter eliminates mechanical shutter noise
- fast, intelligent autofocus, even in low-light
- BIONZ X image processor for high-resolution, low-noise photos and fast autofocus performance
- ISO (sensitivity) range: 100-409,600
- records HD video (1920 x 1080p)
- Horizontal/Vertical Sweep Panorama mode stiches images to create vistas
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- continuous shooting mode: 5 frames per second
- shutter speed range: 30-1/8,000 seconds, bulb
- accepts optional SD, SDHC and SDXC cards and Memory Stick PRO Duo, PRO-HG Duo, and XC-HG Duo memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed micro USB interface (cable included)
- mini HDMI output (cable not included)
- 3.5mm microphone input and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5"W x 3-3/4"H x 2-3/8"D (without lens)
- weight (with battery): 16.4 oz.
- rechargeable NP-FW50 lithium ion battery
- battery charger/AC adapter
- shoulder strap
- micro USB cable
- body cap
What's in the Box:
- Digital camera body (black)
- Body cap (installed)
- Hot shoe cover (installed)
- Two NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries (7.2V 1020mAh 7.3Wh)
- BC-TRW battery charger (8.4V 400mA)
- AC-UUD11 AC adapter (DC output: 5V 1.5A)
- 23.5" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- Cable Protector
- Neck Strap
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Instruction Manual (French)
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Wi-Fi Connection/One-Touch (NFC) Guide (Eng/Fren)
- Product registration sheet (US/Can)
- Lenses & Accessories brochure
Sony Alpha a7S Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||None|
Memory Stick PRO Duo + PRO-HG Duo |
|Image Stabilization||With optional lens|
|Highest Resolution||4240 x 2832|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||17.2|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Play And Print Functions
Overview: The Sony α7S (ILCE-7S) Alpha series camera kit contains the α7S camera body, along with a rechargeable battery, adjustable neck strap, and USB cable. The α7S has a full-frame 35mm image sensor, and is compatible with Sony E-mount lenses. With the LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 Mount Adapter, the camera can also use Sony A-mount lenses.
3" Tiltable LCD Screen: The α7S uses a 3" Xtra Fine LCD screen with 921,600 dots. You can tilt the LCD up approximately 84° for low angle shots or approximately 45° for high angle photography. The brightness of the LCD monitor can be adjusted in 5 steps from -2 to +2, or set for Sunny Weather.
0.5" OLED Electronic Viewfinder: The 0.5" high contrast Tru-Finder OLED electronic color viewfinder has approximately 2.4-million dots, and provides approximately 100% field of view. You can adjust the brightness in 5 steps. The built-in diopter lets you adjust the viewfinder image to your individual eyesight. You can set the camera to switch between the LCD screen and viewfinder automatically when you look into the EVF, or choose one or the other in the camera's menu.
Display Options: You can choose how much information appears in the viewfinder and LCD monitor. There are five options each for the LCD screen and Viewfinder: Graphic Display, Display All Info, No Display Info, Level, and Histogram. There's also a "For Viewfinder" display option which shows multiple camera settings at once on the LCD screen that you can use when shooting with the viewfinder.
Live View: The α7S's Live View lets you use the LCD screen and Electronic Viewfinder to frame your photos as you shoot. When the Live View display is set to "Setting Effect On", the LCD or viewfinder will provide an accurate preview of your photo, including the white balance, exposure compensation, creative style or picture effect. With the "Setting Effect Off", you can check the image composition without the effects of the exposure settings.
Image Sensor: The α7S features a full-frame 35mm Exmor CMOS image sensor (35.6 x 23.8mm). It has approximately 12.43-million total pixels and 12.2-million effective pixels.
Still Image Recording Formats: The α7S can shoot 35mm full-size image sensor pictures, but it can also shoot APS-C size equivalent pictures. Still images are recorded in JPEG file format in Standard, Fine, and Extra Fine compression rates. You can choose to shoot in 3:2 or 16:9 aspect ratio, and in large, medium, and small image sizes. You can also record still images using the RAW format, which is uncompressed with no processing performed in the camera. RAW images must be transferred to a computer for processing, editing, and printing using the downloadable Image Data Converter software. You can select the following image sizes:
|Aspect Ratio/Size||35mm Full-Size||APS-C Size|
|3:2 Large||12M: 4240 x 2832||5.1M: 2768 x 1848|
|3:2 Medium||5.1M: 2768 x 1848||3.0M: 2128 x 1416|
|3:2 Small||3.0M: 2128 x 1416||1.3M: 1376 x 920|
|16:9 Large||10M: 4240 x 2384||4.3M: 2768 x 1560|
|16:9 Medium||4.3M: 2768 x 1560||2.6M: 2128 x 1200|
|16:9 Small||2.6M: 2128 x 1200||1.1M: 1376 x 776|
|3:2 RAW (L)||12M: 4240 x 2832||5.1M: 2768 x 1848|
|16:9 RAW (L)||10M: 4240 x 2384||4.3M: 2768 x 1560|
Panorama Photos: The Panorama mode lets you record panoramic images by holding down the shutter button as you pan across the scene. Panoramic photos can be taken in several different resolution settings:
- Vertical: 3872 x 2160
- Horizontal: 8192 x 1856
- Vertical: 5536 x 2160
- Horizontal: 12416 x 1856
Movie Recording Formats: The α7S can record moving images in XAVC S (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 with 2-channel LPCM audio), AVCHD Ver. 2.0 format (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 with Dolby Digital 2ch audio) or MP4 (MPEG-4/H.264 with 2-channel AAC audio). You can choose from the following file formats and bit rates:
|File Format||Average Bit Rate||Resolution|
|XAVC S 60p 50M||50 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (60p)|
|XAVC S 30P 50M||50 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (30p)|
|XAVC S 24P 50M||50 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (24p)|
|XAVC S 120p 50M||50 Mbps||1280 x 720 (120p)|
|AVCHD 60i 24M (FX)||24 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (60i)|
|AVCHD 60i 17M (FH)||17 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (60i)|
|AVCHD 60p 28M (PS)||28 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (60p)|
|AVCHD 24p 24M (FX)||24 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (24p)|
|AVCHD 24p 17M (FH)||17 Mbps||1920 x 1080 (24p)|
|MP4 1440 x 1080 12M||12 Mbps||1440 x 1080 (30fps)|
|MP4 VGA 3M||3 Mbps||640 x 480 (30fps)|
Dual Media Options: The α7S camera accepts two types of media for capturing still images: Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, and Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, plus SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards. The maximum number of images that can be recorded on a memory card formatted with this camera varies slightly between the two types of media.
Clear Image Zoom: Clear Image Zoom, powered by Sony's By Pixel Super Resolution Technology, increases the effective focal length of the lens by up to 1.4x (Medium images) or 2x (Small images) by digitally magnifying the center of the image. Combined with the camera's Digital Zoom and Smart Zoom, you can increase magnification up to 8x over the lens' maximum focal length.
Focus Modes: The α7S's Fast Intelligent auto focus system combines the high-speed BIONZ X image processor and improved algorithms with optimized image sensor read-out speed to provide ultra-fast auto focusing. You can choose from the following Auto/Manual Focus Modes:
- AF-S (Single-shot Auto focus): The camera focuses and the focus is locked when you press the shutter button halfway down. Recommended for use with motionless subjects.
- AF-C (Continuous Auto focus): The camera continues to focus when you press and hold the shutter button halfway down. Recommended for use when the subject is in motion.
- DMF: After focusing automatically, you can make fine focusing adjustments manually (Direct Manual Focusing).
- Manual Focus: When it is difficult to get the proper focus in auto focus mode, you can adjust the focus manually. This mode allows you to set the distance of a subject by rotating the focusing ring to achieve a sharp focus.
AF (Auto focus) Area: You can select between 4 settings:
- Wide: The camera focuses automatically on a subject in all ranges of the image.
- Zone: You can select a zone (consisting of 9 focus areas) on the monitor on which to focus.
- Center: The camera uses the AF area located in the center area exclusively.
- Flexible Spot: You can change the size of and move the focusing area in order to focus on a small subject or narrow area.
Eye AF: The new Eye AF function can be assigned to a customizable button. When Eye AF is selected, the camera focuses on a person's eyes for extremely sharp focusing of the face.
Face Detection/Smile Shutter: The camera can detect human faces, and adjusts the focus, exposure, performs image processing and adjusts flash settings for best results. Faces can be registered, and priority given to those faces over others in the frame. Up to 8 faces can be detected and/or registered. When the Smile Shutter feature is enabled, the camera will automatically release the shutter when a slight, normal, or big smile is detected.
Focus Lock: If a subject is off-center and outside of the AF area, you can lock the focus of the camera.
AF Illuminator: When you press the shutter button halfway down a red illuminator is emitted until the focus is locked. Under dark lighting conditions or when you shoot a low contrast subject, the AF illuminator allows the camera to focus more easily on the subject.
Drive Modes: The camera offers the following shooting modes:
- Single Shooting: Default setting for standard picture taking.
- Continuous Shooting: At full resolution, the camera can record continuously up to 2.5 frames per second. In Speed Priority Continuous, the frame rate increases to a maximum of 5 fps.
- Self-Timer: You can set the camera to three different self-timers:
- 10 Second: After you press the shutter button, the shutter will be released about 10 seconds later. This is convenient when the photographer wants to appear in a photo.
- 2 Second: After you press the shutter button, the shutter will be released about 2 seconds later. This is convenient to reduce camera-shake.
- 10 Seconds/3 or 5 Images: The camera records 3 or 5 images continuously after a 10 second delay. You can choose the best shot from the shots taken.
- Bracket Shooting: The camera is capable of shooting
multiple images, each with a different setting. 2You can choose from the
following Bracket options:
- Continuous Bracket: Shoot 3 or 5 images, each with different degrees of brightness (0.3EV, 0.5EV, 0.7EV, 1.0EV, 2.0EV or 3.0EV). The images are taken as you press and hold the shutter button.
- Single Bracket: Same as Continuous Bracket above, except that the shutter button is pressed for each image.
- WB Bracket: The camera records three images, each with different color tones, according to the selected settings of white balance, color temperature, and color filter. You can select Low (small changes in white balance) or High (large changes in white balance).
- DRO Bracket: The camera records three images, each with different degree of D-Range Optimizer. You can select Low (small changes in DRO) or High (large changes in DRO).
Shooting Modes: The top-mounted Mode Dial lets you select from the following shooting modes:
- Auto: In the menu, you can choose which of the following are
desired when the Mode Dial is set to Auto:
- iAuto (Intelligent Auto): This mode allows easy shooting with settings adjusted automatically.
- iAuto+ (Superior Auto): The camera recognizes and evaluates the shooting condition and sets the appropriate settings automatically. The camera saves one appropriate image by combining or separating images as necessary.
- Program Auto: For shooting with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value), while allowing you to adjust other settings manually.
- Aperture Priority: This mode allows you to shoot after adjusting the aperture value manually, letting the camera set the appropriate shutter speed. This mode gives you greater control over the depth of field.
- Shutter Speed Priority: This mode allows you to shoot after adjusting the shutter speed manually, letting the camera set the appropriate aperture. With a high shutter speed, the moving subject appears as if it is frozen on the image. With a slow shutter speed, the moving subject appears as if it were flowing.
- Manual Exposure: This mode allows you to shoot after adjusting the exposure (shutter speed and aperture) manually.
- Memory Recall (1, 2): You can register often-used camera settings (including Shooting Mode, Aperture, Shutter speed) in one of two memory positions on the Mode Dial for easy recall.
- Movies: You can record movies in Full HD or standard definition in 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio. When selected on the Mode Dial, you can select the desired movie settings, including Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual Exposure.
- Sweep Panorama: Shoot expansive scenery or high-rise buildings with dynamic composition.
- Scene Selection: You can select an appropriate mode for the subject or the shooting conditions to allow you to shoot the image with a suitable setting for the subject: Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Night Portrait, and Anti Motion Blur.
Picture Effect: In Intelligent Auto or Superior Auto mode, you can select Picture Effect to get one the following effect filters to achieve more impressive and artistic expression: Toy Camera, Pop Color, Posterization (color), Posterization (B/W), Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color (Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow), High Contrast Mono, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Mono, Miniature, Watercolor, and Illustration.
Creative Style: The Creative Style function lets you select the desired image processing. You can adjust exposure (shutter speed and aperture) as you like with Creative Style. You can choose from: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, or Sepia. You can also adjust Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness.
Exposure Compensation: Exposure compensation is used to alter the camera's standard exposure setting. You can make the image look lighter (increased exposure) or darker (decreased exposure) The exposure compensation amount can be set up to +/-3.0 EV in 1/3-step increments by turning the dial on the top of the camera or +/-5.0 EV in 1/3-step or 1/2-step increments in the menu. When shooting movies, the exposure can be adjusted in a range of +/-2.0 EV.
AE Lock: You can fix the exposure before deciding on the composition when taking a picture. This is effective when the metering object and focusing object are different or when you want to shoot continuously while keep the same exposure value.
Metering Mode: A 1200-zone evaluative sensing system provides multi-pattern measuring for superior exposure control accuracy in a wide range of lighting conditions. You can select the method for measuring the brightness of a subject from the following three methods:
- Multi: This method uses the whole screen divided into 1200 zones to measure light.
- Center: While emphasizing the central area of the screen, this method measure the average brightness of the entire screen.
- Spot: This method measure light only in the spot metering circle in the center of the frame.
White Balance: You can adjust the color tones according to the lighting conditions. You can choose from the following WB options: Auto WB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent (Warm White), Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Flash, Underwater Auto, Color Temperature, Color Filter, and Custom (1/2/3).
Color Temperature/Color Filter: You can adjust the white balance further by selecting Color Temperature or Color Filter in the Custom White Balance option. With Color Temperature, the higher the number, the more reddish the image, and the lower the number, the more bluish the image. Color Filter achieves the effect of Color Compensation filters for photography. Based on the set color temperature as the standard, the color can be compensated to Green (G) or Magenta (M).
ISO Settings: ISO is a unit of measurement of sensitivity to light. The larger the number, the higher the sensitivity. The camera's ISO can be set manually or automatically, depending upon the exposure mode. The manual ISO range is 50 to 409600 in 1/3EV increments.
Multi-Interface Shoe: The α7S does not have a built-in flash, but is equipped with the Multi-Interface Shoe, allowing you to use an external flash, such as the HVL-F20M, HVL-F43M, or HVL-F60M. The ECM-XYST1M stereo microphone is also compatible.
Flash Features: When an optional external flash is attached, the camera offers several Flash Modes: Autoflash, Fill-flash, Slow Sync, Rear Sync, and Wireless. You can adjust the amount of flash light in a range of -3.0 EV to +3.0 EV with the Flash Compensation feature.
Wi-Fi Overview: The Sony α7S has built-in Wi-Fi so you can interface the camera with your smartphone or Wi-Fi-enabled laptop computer and wirelessly perform various shooting and playback functions. The camera also supports NFC (near field communication).
PlayMemories Mobile: To interface with the Sony α7S, your smartphone must have the PlayMemories Mobile application. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is also compatible with Android smartphones and tablets with the Android 2.3 - 4.4 operating environment.
NFC (Near Field Communication): By touching an NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet to the "N" mark on the right side of the camera, the smartphone will be connected automatically via Wi-Fi, and the PlayMemories Mobile app will be launched. The two devices must touch for approximately 1-2 seconds to make the connection. NFC One-touch Sharing allows you to directly send single images from the camera to the smartphone.
Wi-Fi Functions: The following wireless functions can be performed with the α7S:
- Smart Remote: You can use a smartphone as a remote controller for the camera. Still images shot via remote control are automatically sent to the smartphone's memory. You can also change some of the camera's settings, including EV, Self-Timer, and Review Check.
- Send to Smartphone: You can transfer still images to a smartphone for viewing. Images can be transferred in its original image size, or resized to 2M or VGA. RAW images are converted to JPEG format before being transferred.
- Send to Computer: You can transfer images stored on the camera's memory card to a computer connected to a wireless access point or wireless broadband router in order to easily make backup copies.
- View on TV: Images can be viewed on a network-enabled TV. While connected, you can playback images in a slideshow. You can choose from a short or long interval between slides, and select HD or 4K playback. Some BRAVIA TVs have special effects which can be selected for a slideshow.
Playback Screen: You can view your photos back as a single image on the LCD monitor, as an Index or as a Slide Show. During Index View mode, you can view 9 (3 x 3) or 25 (5 x 5) images at once.
Auto Review: After an image is recorded, you can have the camera automatically display it on the LCD monitor for two, five or 10 seconds. You can also turn off auto review.
Image Rotation: Vertical shots can be rotated automatically so that they are displayed upright during playback. This can be done manually or automatically.
Slide Show: You can automatically play back still images continuously in a slide show. You can set the interval to 1, 3, 5, 10, or 30 seconds.
View Mode: There are five View Modes to choose from for playing back images and movies: Date View, Folder View (Still), Folder View (MP4), AVCHD View, and XAVC S.
D-Range Optimizer/Auto HDR: The camera allows you to correct the brightness and contrast of an image automatically, using the D-Range Optimizer (DRO) and Auto High Dynamic Range functions. The DRO optimizes the gradations of a recorded image in each area of the image; you select the optimal level from Lv1 (weak) and Lv5 (strong). When Auto HDR is selected, the camera shoots three images with different exposures, then overlays them to create one image with the correct exposure and an overlaid image.
4K Still Image Playback: The α7S can output images in 4K resolution to an HDMI-connected TV that supports 4K. The 4K playback function can be selected in the Playback Menu only when the camera is connected to a 4K-compatible TV via HDMI or Wi-Fi.
BRAVIA Sync: When connecting the camera to a Sony TV with BRAVIA Sync via HDMI, you can control the camera with the TV's remote control.
Protect Images: You can protect all images on your memory card or select only certain images to be protected from accidental erasure.
Printing Options: The camera offers the following printing options.
- DPOF Compatible: Using the camera, you can specify the images and the number of images to print before you print images at a photo-shop or with your printer.
- Memory Card: You can print images with a Memory Stick or SD card compliant printer.
- Computer: You can copy images to a computer using the available downloadable software and print the images.
InfoLithium Battery: The α7S is powered by the NP-FW50 InfoLithium battery. Two batteries are supplied with the camera. The battery communicates data to the camera, so that the percentage of battery power remaining can be displayed. The battery life specs are as follows:
|Function||Battery Life||Number of Images|
|Shooting Still Images||LCD||Approx. 190 min||Approx. 380 images|
|Viewfinder||Approx. 160 min||Approx. 320 images|
|Viewing Still Images||Approx. 280 min||Approx. 5600 images|
| Recording Movies |
|LCD||Approx. 60 min||---|
|Viewfinder||Approx. 55 min||---|
| Recording Movies |
|LCD||Approx. 90 min||---|
Charging: The NP-FW50 InfoLithium battery requires approximately 150 minutes to reach a full charge in the camera, using the supplied AC-UUD11 AC adapter and USB cable. When the included BC-TRW battery charger is used, the battery reaches a full charge in approximately 220 minutes.
Power Save: You can set different time intervals for the camera to switch to Power Save mode. You can set the interval to 10 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, or 30 minutes. Once the camera goes into Power Save mode, you can return to the shooting mode by pressing the shutter button halfway.
Downloadable Software: The α7S does not include software in the box. Instead, Sony offers software for Windows- and Mac-compatible computers for importing still images and movies recorded with the camera to your computer. The software is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista (SP2), and Mac OS X v10.6 - v10.8 operating systems. You can download the software to your computer using the appropriate URL provided in the supplied Instruction Manual. The following downloadable software is compatible with the camera:
- PlayMemories Home: With PlayMemories Home, you can view your images, and use various convenient features to enhance the images you have shot. PlayMemories Home is required for importing XAVC S and AVCHD movies to your computer.
- Image Data Converter: Image Data Converter software is needed for playing back and editing images recorded in RAW format with various corrections, such as tone curve and sharpness. With Image Data Converter, RAW images can be adjusted with white balance, exposure, Creative Style, and converted into JPEG or TIFF formats.
- Remote Camera Control: Remote Camera Control can be used to control the camera from your computer. You can also change the camera's settings, perform interval timer shooting, and record images directly to the computer.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Product reviews from the Crutchfield Labs
Frequently Compared With
Sony Alpha a7S
Full-frame 12.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Kit
16-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi® and and14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens$699.00$100.00 Instant savings$799.00
24-megapixel APS-C sensor digital camera with Wi-Fi®
Leica CL (no lens included)
24-megapixel APS-C sensor mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®