Sennheiser RR Flex
Extra wireless receiver for Sennheiser Flex 5000 wireless TV system
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Sennheiser RR Flex by Crutchfield's James Ralston
The more, the merrier
Add this extra wireless receiver (or two or three) to your Sennheiser Flex 5000 TV listening system so housemates or family members can get in on the late-night TV binge-fests, too. The RR Flex receiver has a 3.5mm stereo output for connecting your favorite pair of earbuds or headphones. Each has its own volume controls, a "Speech Intelligibility" button to boost dialogue, and a battery life of up to 12 hours.
- add-on headset for use only with the Sennheiser Flex 5000 wireless TV listening system
- up to four headsets can be used with a single transmitter
- RF wireless transmitter range: up to 100 feet
- wireless receiver includes a headphone minijack for connecting your choice of headphones
- large volume buttons and "Speech Intelligibility" button for boosting dialogue
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of operation
- docks on the Flex 5000's transmitter to charge (one wireless receiver can dock at a time)
- radio frequency: 2.4-2.48 GHz
- weight: 1.16 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- RR Flex Wireless clip-on receiver
- Magnetic battery charger with attached 36" cord
- AC adapter with attached 58" DC output cord (DC output: 5V 1A)
- 4 AC plug adapters (No Amer / Euro / UK / Australia)
- Quick Guide
- Compliance Information
- Safety Guide
Sennheiser RR Flex Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Sennheiser RR Flex clip-on wireless receiver an accessory to the Flex 5000 Digital Wireless TV Headphone System. It operates in the 2.4 GHz RF band, and cannot be used without the TR 5000 Transmitter. The Flex 5000 system can enhance your TV watching experience by providing clear, intelligible audio of your favorite programs. The RR Flex receiver has a 3.5mm output that lets you connect your favorite pair of headphones (minimum 16Ω). Up to 4 receivers can be used simultaneously with a TR 5000 transmitter.
RR Flex: The RR Flex clip-on wireless receiver has a 3.5mm audio output for connecting your own favorite headphones for listening to your audio source. The connected headphones must have a minimum impedance of 16Ω. With a range of up to 100 feet, the receiver allows you to move around freely while you watch TV. It has a built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery (3.7V, 350mAh) with a typical operating time of up to 12 hours. The RR Flex features an on-board volume control and Speech Intelligibility button.
- Connection: 3.5mm stereo jack for headphones (min. 16Ω) or induction loop for hearing aids
- Output Voltage: 900mV at 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 16 kHz
- Battery: Operating Time: up to 12 hours; Charging Time: up to 3 hours (Fast Charge: 30 minutes for 2 hours operating)
- Dimensions: Width 1.153" Height 3.424" Depth 0.955"
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Need it for extra family members. [ David Feb 22, 2018 ]
We have the Sennheiser down stairs with two receivers. My wife and I love it. We purchased the same set up for up stairs. [ Jim Jan 31, 2018 ]
These work great. Easy to set up. High quality and nice to use existing headphones [ jonmaui Oct 25, 2017 ]
previous sennheiser products [ Gary Oct 08, 2017 ]
We have the RS5000 system and we wanted the option of using different headphones/earbuds. Cooper advised that this receiver is compatible with our RS5000, so we decided to give it a try. [ Michael Jun 22, 2017 ]