Hosa Stereo Mini Breakout Cable
3.5mm TRS to dual 1/4" TS (3-foot)
Use this cable when you need to plug a portable audio device like an iPhone®, iPad®, or laptop into a mixer with 1/4" inputs.
- length: 3 feet
- breakout cable with a male miniplug (3.5mm) connector on one end and two male 1/4" TS plugs on the other
- durable nickel-plated plugs
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield helps reject noise
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 3' TRS minijack to dual 1/4" TS Y-cable
Good cables. The quality of the rubber is nice. The only sorta-drawback is that the 3.5mm end is pretty thick and will have a hard time fitting into phone jacks if you have a case. I had to buy a 6-inch 3.5mm extension cable to get it to work.
Hosa Stereo Mini Breakout Cable Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Why did you buy this?
Need it to connect Imac to studio monitors (until I purchase an audio interface). [ E Soren Oct 06, 2016 ]
connects iphone to mixer [ G Mar 25, 2018 ]
IPad audio out to mixing board [ john Aug 17, 2017 ]
Cory recommended the item. Cory's Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=187 [ J Jan 27, 2016 ]
Wanted an extra set longer than 3' in case I wanted speakers at a farther distance [ Anthony Dec 06, 2015 ]