Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth®
Powered Bluetooth speaker (White)
Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth® - White - simple control with Marshall Bluetooth app (smartphone not included)
Our take on the Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth® by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
When you want it loud
Connect the Woburn II to a turntable with built-in phono preamp via RCA cables (turntable and cables not included).
The Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker has the look of a classic Marshall amp. Weighing almost 19 pounds, it feels like one, too. And when you crank the volume, you'll find that the resemblance doesn't end there. This speaker delivers detailed, full-bodied sound that can fill any space in your home.
Marshall Bluetooth app
The free Marshall Bluetooth app lets you wirelessly customize the settings of your Woburn II and other compatible Marshall Bluetooth speakers. It's available for both Apple® and Android™ portable devices. You can adjust the EQ settings and even the intensity of the speaker's LEDs.
Plus, you can pair two Woburn II speakers for stereo sound. And you can also pair two devices simultaneously, so you and a friend can take turns being the DJ.
High-quality Bluetooth audio
The system has built-in Bluetooth with high-performance aptX® audio coding, which lets you stream near-CD quality sound from compatible portable devices. And it works with regular Bluetooth, too, for use with older smartphones and tablets.
Quality sound and build
The Woburn II's beefy enclosure houses two 1" tweeters and two 5-1/4" woofers. Each speaker is powered by its own Class D amplifier, ensuring clarity and rich detail. The ported cabinet reinforces low frequencies to give you strong bass.
Classic Marshall looks
When it comes to look and feel, this speaker is all Marshall. It features the company's famous script logo on its woven front grille. The vinyl-covered wood cabinet has an inset brushed-brass control panel with knurled metal knobs and a toggle power switch.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX audio coding for high-fidelity streaming from compatible devices
- metal analog volume, bass, and treble control knobs
- two 1" tweeters and two 5-1/4" woofers , each with a Class D amplifier
- bass-reflex wood cabinet
- total system power 130 watts (15 watts x 2 for the tweeters, plus 50 watts x 2 for the woofers)
- frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Marshall Bluetooth app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- set up and customize your Marshall Bluetooth speakers
- pair 2 Marshall Bluetooth speakers for stereo sound
- adjust LED intensity
- remotely switch between Bluetooth, RCA, and stereo minijack input
- stereo minijack input
- RCA stereo input
- AC power required (power cable included)
- 15-3/4"W x 12-3/16"H x 7-7/8"D
- weight: 18.85 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee