6-1/2" 2-way high-SPL in-ceiling speaker for commercial audio systems (Black)
Our take on the SoundTube CM690i by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
In-ceiling speakers with a little extra "oomph"
A room with high ceilings can be an excellent space for your business, but standard in-ceiling speakers aren't always loud enough to be heard clearly. That's where the SoundTube CM690i comes into play. This powerful speaker produces high-SPL (sound pressure level) output — up to 111.5 decibels. You can rest assured that customers and employees alike will be able to hear music and announcements clearly.
A built-in transformer tap lets you use one amplifier to drive several speakers in an efficient distributed audio system. Convenient mounting arms make installation easier.
If your job requires a tile bridge please let your advisor know and we will include one free of charge.
Get a free system design
- 6-1/2" treated fiber woofer and 1" compression driver
- 100° horizontal coverage area
- cast aluminum baffle with heat sink
- drawn aluminum back enclosure
- built-in transformer for use with 70-volt commercial systems
- power taps at 5, 10, 19, 35 and 66 watts
- 8-ohm transformer bypass
- power handling: 200 watts continuous program power (when using transformer bypass)
- frequency response: 73-22,000 Hz (±3dB)
- maximum SPL: 111.5 dB
- conduit clamp, Euroblock connector and paint shield included
- steel grille with powder-coated finish
- fixed-wing mounting hardware makes installation easier
- cutout diameter: 12-3/4"
- depth: 8"
- weight: 12.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|