Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall Mount
Fits 55" and 65" 2017 & 2018 Samsung QLED TVs
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall Mount by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Samsung's "no-gap" mounting solution
The Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall Mount is designed specifically to mount a 2018 or 2017 Samsung 55" or 65" QLED TV. Compatible 2018 TVs include the Q7FN, Q7CN, and Q9FN series; 2017 models include the Q7F, Q7C, Q8C, and Q9F series. The minimal gap between wall and TV — 0 to 1/4" depending on the TV model — is possible because the part that attaches to the TV fits a carved out area on the back of the set.
This clever no-gap design has a pleasant surprise: it still allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED TV downward 10°. This lets you to mount your TV high on the wall (like over a fireplace) and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- designed specifically to wall-mount 2017 and 2018 55" or 65" Samsung QLED TVs
- 2018 models (includes Q7FN, Q7CN, and Q9FN series)
- 2017 models (includes Q7F, Q7C, Q8C, and Q9F series)
- TV weight limit: 77.1 lbs.
- mounts your TV to the wall with a gap of 0 to 1/4"
- tilt mechanism allows you to tilt the TV downward 10° for a better viewing angle
- stud-mounting required (included wall bracket plate works with 16" OC studs only)
- mounting hardware included
- includes a longer 9-3/4-ft. detachable AC power cord for greater installation flexibility
- Note: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall bracket
- TV bracket
- 9.75" AC power cord
- 2 Magnetic brackets
- 2 Support brackets
- Four M4 x 14mm machine screws
- Four M4 x 8mm machine screws
- 2 Thumb-screws
- 2 Bolts
- 2 Threaded adpaters
- Six 2.125"(L) wood-screws
- Six 2.25"(L) concrete-anchors
- Four 1.375"(L) wood-screws
- Four 1.625"(L) concrete-anchors
- 4 Foam strips
- 4 Felt-pads
- 4 Self-adhesive gaskets
- 7 White stickers
- Intallation Guide (for 2018 TVs)
- Installation Guide (for 2017 TVs)
- Standard Installation Requirements by Wall-Type
- Wall-Mount Template
- "Cautions When Installing" booklet
- "Caution" note
- "Installation Method" note
- Warranty Information
Haven't done the install yet. Will update...
DJ, Nampa, Idaho
Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall Mount Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
TV Compatibility: The Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall-Mount is designed specifically to wall mount select 2017 or 2018 Samsung 49", 55", or 65" QLED TVs. Specific hardware is provided for compatible 2017 and 2018 TVs.
- 2017 Models: Q7FM, Q7CM, Q8CM, and Q9FM (The 75" model requires the WMN-M21E No Gap Wall-Mount; sold separately).
- 2018 Models: Q7FN, Q7CN, and Q9FN series (The 75" model requires the WMN-M22E No Gap Wall-Mount; sold separately). Not compatible with 2018 Samsung Q6FN or Q8FN series QLED TVs.
Notes: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above.
No Gap Design: The Samsung WMN-M12E mounts your compatible Samsung QLED TV to the wall with no gap or nearly no gap (based on model TV, wall type, and installation). The distance between the wall and the left or right side of the TV may different depending on the wall and installation conditions. A larger gap between the back of the QLED TV and the wall may occur if the wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off angle to the floor (or if the wall-mount installation is done incorrectly).
- Wall Distance For 2017 (Q7FM/Q7CM/Q8CM) and 2018 (Q7FN/Q7CN/Q9FN) QLED TVs: 0" to 0.11". The minimum distance between the TV and wall may be 0.08" to 0.11" or more depending on the wall surface or installation conditions.
- Wall Distance For 2017 Q9FM and 2018 Q9FN QLED TVs: 0.235" to 0.275"
Tilt Mechanism: The Samsung WMN-M12E No Gap Wall-Mount allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED series TV downward 10°. This allows you to mount your TV high on the wall (like over a fireplace) and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
Wood Stud & Concrete Installation: The Samsung WMN-M12E comes with the appropriate hardware to mount the bracket to wood studs or a concrete wall. The included wall bracket plate supports 16" OC wood studs (24" OC is not supported) using the supplied hardware. In addition, anchors are supplied for concrete wall installation.
- TV Bracket Dimensions: 6.6875" (w) x 8.9375" (h) x 0.625" (d)
- Wall Bracket Dimensions: 20.5" (w) x 5.3125" (h) x 0.6875" (d)
Level Adjustment: Once your QLED TV is installed on the No Gap Wall-Mount, you can level up the TV by adjusting the horizontal level of the WMN-M12E from 1° to 2°. If you cannot level up the TV with this adjustment, then you need to reinstall the bracket to the wall and TV.
9.75' AC Power Cord: The Samsung QLED TV only comes with a detachable 5' AC power cord. The Samsung WMN-M11E No Gap Wall-Mount includes a longer 9.75' detachable AC power for greater flexibility and to make it easier to power your TV. The included AC power cord is fitted with a right-angle AC plug that sits 0.9375" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
it was the recommended mount for the tv I purchased. simple decision! [ P Nov 07, 2018 ]
For a cleaner wall mount with minimal gap vs my current wall mount setup. [ Thad Sep 27, 2018 ]
Recommended with TV. [ Timothy Sep 07, 2018 ]
I never liked the idea of putting the tv up on the wall and then trying to figure out how and where to connect cables to it , especially months or years down the line. With this Samsung, there is only one small cable including power to the display itself and all of the cabling goes to the power and connection pod. So why not get the tv up and out of the way and having the cabling all done in the cabinet. This system is so far better than anything in the past. [ JOHN Sep 05, 2018 ]
Recommendation [ ALEXANDER Jun 25, 2018 ]