FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy
Fun activity for your feline friends
Our take on the FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When you're not using your laser to slowly bisect a mouthy British spy, it can also entertain your cat.
Entertain kitty with a laser
It's been a couple of years since I had a cat in my home, but Tara from our video department used the Bolt to entertain her feline friends while she was busy cooking. It was an instant success!
"I hit the button on the side and placed it on my ottoman," she said. "The cats immediately started chasing it, which is pretty good, since they're 13 and 14 years old. It definitely got them moving more than I've been able to with the standard toy-on-a-string."
- automatic mode moves the laser in random patterns for your cat to chase
- automatically shuts down after 15 minutes
- manual mode lets you aim the laser with adjustable mirror
- powered by 4 AA batteries (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Laser light cat toy
- Bolt User Guide
My cats love it! As soon as i press the power button all of the cats come out and play.
Anonymous, Charlton, MA
FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The PetSafe Bolt (PTY00-14244) is an interactive laser toy that provides hours of entertainment for you and your cat. Bolt has two modes, Manual and Automatic, and is powered by 4 "AA" batteries (not included).
Modes: Bolt has two operating modes:
- Automatic: The Automatic mode is for hands-free play time, as the built-in mirror moves the laser light in random patterns. Simply set the device on a safe, flat surface, such as a table or floor, and sit back and watch your cat chase the laser light along the floor, up the walls, and across the furniture.
- Manual: The Manual mode lets you hold Bolt in your hands to point the laser wherever you want. The built-in mirror doesn't move, so you'll be able to control the laser light.
Timer: Bolt is equipped with an automatic timer that turns the laser off after 15 minutes.
Adjustable Mirror: The PetSafe Bolt has an adjustable mirror so you can control the height of the laser light and aim the laser across a variety of surfaces. The sliding control on the top of the device changes the tilt of the mirror.
Advisory: This product emits laser radiation*. Direct eye exposure to the laser beam or its reflection should be avoided. Use of this toy by children is not recommended.
* Diode laser < 5mW max output at 650nm. This is a Class IIIa laser product.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I love my cats and want to give them something to play with... [ Kevin May 07, 2018 ]
So I don't have to entertain them all the time. [ Robert Dec 16, 2017 ]
My cat needs a good toy. [ Annette Dec 09, 2017 ]
For smaller children, automated laser is hopefully safer for eyes than one in the hands of a 5 year old. Cat exercise enjoyment with hopefully less eye risk to all concerned. Anything that is pet calming is worth a try. If Crutchfield/people like it, I expect I will. That's what "trusted" is all about (plus there is an ironclad return guarantee which I have used once over 20+ years of dealing with them). [ B Nov 23, 2017 ]
Kitties love it. [ Kenny Sep 18, 2017 ]
I was looking for somethig to entertain our two cats without our intervation. [ Ronaldo Jul 24, 2017 ]
Cause i know he will love it. [ JUSTIN MICHAEL Jun 11, 2017 ]