Klipsch R6 Neckband
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
Item # 714R6NECK | MFR # 1062796
This item is no longer available.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 6.5mm dynamic drivers voiced similar to Klipsch speakers
- uses same drivers as the popular wired R6 headphones
- rechargeable battery offers up to 18 hours of listening
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- tangle-resistant cables connect to a leather-lined neckband
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
- in-line remote and microphone for controlling music and phone calls
- 3 pairs of patented Klipsch oval ear tips for a comfortable, custom fit
- offers up to 22dB of noise attenuation
- includes carrying case and clothing clip
- frequency response: 10-19,000 Hz
- weight: 0.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth neckband headphones
- 4 Pairs of oval ear tips (one pair installed)
- 25" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end
- Owner's Manual
Sitting at EWR Awaiting a flight and so happy with these earbuds....
Tom, Ringwood, NJ
Klipsch R6 Neckband Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.376 x 0.434|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-19k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference R6 Neckband headphones consists of a pair of R6 in-ear headphones with a genuine leather-bound neckband that houses a pair of large batteries and a Bluetooth wireless receiver. Control pods on each end of the neckband include an integrated microphone, raised control buttons, and a vibration feature for notifications. The R6 Neckband headphones include 4 pairs of silicon ear tips, and a USB charging cable.
Drivers: The R6 Neckband headphones feature 6.5mm dual-magnet, dynamic moving coil micro drivers that deliver a wide frequency range.
Ear Tips: The headphones include three pairs of oval-shaped Comfort Fit silicon ear tips (small, medium, large), and a pair of dual-flange ear tips. The tips are oval-shaped to fit the natural shape of the ear canal. The ear tips provide -22dB noise isolation.
Bluetooth 4.0: The headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). Bluetooth profiles include Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, and Multipoint HFP. The headphones include aptX + AAC streaming for high-fidelity sound.
Battery: The wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 220mAh rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 0.5A) with the supplied charging cable. When fully charged, the battery provides approximately 18 hours of power for wireless listening.
On-board Controls: The headphones have two control pods with controls that are compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android smartphones and tablets. The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, previous track, and Voice Assistance (e.g. Siri). When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer, reject, and end your calls.
Integrated Microphone: The Klipsch R6 Neckband headphones feature an integrated microphone with cVc (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0 technology. With cVc, you get clear, natural voice communications with ambient noise rejection.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 19 kHz
- Ear Bud Dimensions: 0.376" Width x 0.434" Height x 0.945" Depth (including ear tip)
- Neckband Dimensions: 8.5" Length (outer circumference), 1.389" Height, 0.7" Depth
- Overall Weight: 3.1 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Primary use will be while exercising so I like the cordless freedom of the Bluetooth, plus its Klipsch.... [ DANIEL Jan 11, 2018 ]
The price was right warranty also [ Ronald A. Jun 19, 2017 ]
I have one and my wife loved it, so i bought a second. [ Duane Apr 12, 2017 ]
I have a pair and want to give my wife this new pair for Valentines Day. [ Scott Feb 08, 2017 ]
Have that brand. My ears are small and they work for me. Hope!! these do as well. [ Judy Dec 28, 2016 ]