About the Scosche PowerUp 32K
The "power" in power bank
The "power" in power bank
When you're on a road trip, camping (or glamping), or have simply lost power, your portable electronic devices help keep you connected, entertained, and comfortable. But in some places, it may be tough to find a power source to keep their batteries replenished. Scosche's PowerUp 32K rechargeable power bank provides the power you need to charge phones, drones, small fans, cameras, flashlights, Bluetooth® speakers, and other portable devices simultaneously. Two USB-C ports with Power Delivery, one USB-A port, and one 110-volt AC outlet deliver power to a variety of devices. USB and AC switches let you turn off unused outputs to save on battery power.
Keep the music going, even when you're on the go.
You can charge up this power bank by connecting the included AC adapter and USB-C cable to this bank's USB-C input. A digital display shows you how much juice is left. A rugged, rubberized coating helps resist dings when toting the power bank around with its integrated handle. Scosche also includes a protective case that houses the power bank, USB-C cable, and AC adapter — making it easy to safely stow away with your other gear. The power bank's built-in 3-watt LED light provides illumination when all other lights go out.
- Featured in our article: Best emergency preparedness gear for 2024
- 100-watt portable power bank charges your portable devices
- 32,000 mAh/116.8Wh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 30-watt Power Delivery USB-C port (also serves as charging input for power bank)
- 20-watt Power Delivery USB-C port
- 12-watt USB-A port
- 110-volt AC outlet
- digital display shows battery level
- built-in 3-watt LED flashlight
- independent AC and USB on/off buttons for AC and USB outputs (AC button also activates power bank's power inverter and built-in fan)
- includes protective case, 24" USB-C cable, 20-watt Power Delivery home AC charger
- dimensions: 6.5"L x4"W (5.125" with handle) x2.1875"D
- weight: 2.1 lbs
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # PBPI-SP
What's in the box:
- Portable power bank with built-in 32000 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Power adapter with USB-C output (DC output: 5V-3A / 9V-2.22A / 12V-1.67A)
- 24" USB charging cable (USB-C ports on both ends)
- Quick Start Guide
Customer reviews for Scosche PowerUp 32K
Average review:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche PowerUp 32K
Overview: The PowerUp 32K Portable Power Hub (PBPi-SP) lets you charge multiple devices at once, including smartphones and tablets, cameras, powered headphones, portable gaming systems, drones, and small fans. It is equipped with two USB-C ports, a USB-A port, and an AC outlet. It even has a handy LED flashlight. PowerUp 32K comes with a USB-C power adapter and a USB-C charging cable. The power pack and accessories can be stored in the included carrying case.
Dimensions: The compact PowerUp 32K is 6-1/2" in length, 2-3/16" wide, and 4" tall (5-1/8" if you include the handle). It weighs 2.1 pounds. The Power Hub features a rugged, rubberized protective coating.
Built-in Battery: The Portable Power Hub has a built-in 32,000 mAh (115 Wh) Lithium-ion battery pack. You can monitor the battery level through the digital battery level indicator on the side. The battery is pre-charged to 75% out of the box, so you can use it immediately upon opening the product.
USB/AC Switches: The power bank has independent USB/AC switches. Pressing the AC button turns on/off the AC outlet, along with the 100W built-in inverter and internal fan. Pressing the USB button turns/off the two USB-C outlets and the USB-A outlet. Pressing both buttons simultaneously turns on all of the outlets.
Power Output: The PowerUp 32K power hub is compatible with PD (Power Delivery) charging specifications:
- USB-C PD In/Out: 30W Max -- 5V-3A, 9V-3A, 12V-2.5A, 15V-2A, 20V-1.5A
- USB-C PD Out: 20W Max -- 5V-3A, 9V-2.22A, 12V-1.67A
- USB-A Out: 12W Max -- 5V-2.4A
- AC Out: 100W Max -- 110V, 60Hz
Power Input: The Portable Power Hub charges by plugging in the included USB-C charging cable to the included USB Power Adapter and the PowerUp's PD Input/Output port.
Flashlight: At one end of the PowerUp 32K is a bright LED flashlight. To turn on the flashlight, you'll need to press and hold (3 seconds) the Light button on the top panel under the handle. Once lit, you can press the button 1x or 2x to progressively dim the light output. Pressing the button a 3rd time, or pressing and holding for 3 seconds, turns off the light.
Carrying Case: The PowerUp 32K Portable Power Hub includes a zippered, semi-rigid carrying case. The power pack stores in the cut-out foam padding in the bottom section, while the charging cord and power adapter are held in the mesh pocket inside the lid.
1 question already asked