Car cup holder mount for iPod® (White)
Item # 599CARHLDR | MFR # F8E467
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Belkin TuneDok by Crutchfield's Melanie Seibert
Use your vehicle's cup holder to provide a stable base for your iPod while you drive. The Belkin TuneDok includes both a large and small rubber base to provide the best fit with your cup holder.
The TuneDok features an attached suction cup to hold your player securely in place, and a ratcheting neck to let you easily reposition your iPod.
- for docking iPods, video iPods and iPod photos (not compatible with iPod nano)
- attached suction cup for secure placement
- 1 large rubber base and 1 small rubber base
- adapter cup for Volkswagen Jetta and Golf expanding cup holders
- cable management clip included
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- iPod cradle with installed suction cup
- 1 Large rubber base
- 1 Small rubber base
- 1 Adapter cup (for Volkswagen Jetta and Golf expanding cup holders)
- User Guide
Belkin TuneDok Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Belkin TuneDok makes it easy to take along your iPod and play tunes in your car. Simply place your iPod into the TuneDok and let the AirGrip suction cup hold it in position for easy access. TuneDok provides security and stability, along with flexible construction for a perfect fit in your car's cup holder.
Note: The adapter cup allows you to use the TuneDok in Volkswagen Jetta and Golf expanding cup holders.
Adjustable Position: The cradle screws into either of the supplied bases, allowing you to adjust the cradle's height simply by turning it clockwise or counterclockwise. For additional flexibility, the cradle's ratcheting neck allows you to easily adjust the angle of the iPod.
Cable Management Clip: The cable management clip on the back of the cradle eliminates loose and tangled cords.
Desk Stand: With either of the supplied bases, the cradle can be used as a desk stand. First, the base must be turned upside down. Then, the cradle must be threaded into the bottom of the base. Once assembled in this way, the cradle can be placed on any flat surface.
- Large Rubber Base: H=2.489", Minimum Diameter=2.891", Maximum Diameter=3.142"
- Small Rubber Base: H=2.489", Minimum Diameter=2.613", Maximum Diameter=3.033"
- Adapter Cup: H=1.377", Diameter=3.008"
- Cradle (without base and including threaded post): W=2.649", H=4.566", Depth in upright position=2.358", Depth in horizontal position=3.909"
- Cradle (with large rubber base): the height is adjustable from 3.795" to 5.868"
- Cradle (with small rubber base): the height is adjustable from 3.795" to 5.868"
- Cradle (with small rubber base and adapter cup): the height is adjustable from 4.297" to 5.903"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.