100-watt single-channel pole-mount amplifier for distributed audio systems
Our take on the Atlas PA1001G by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When you're giving a presentation, there's one way to make sure listeners in the back row can hear you just as well as those in the front — just add speakers and an amplifier. The Atlas PA1001G amplifier is pole-mountable, so it can nestle out of sight next to a ceiling-mounted projector and provide plenty of power for the speakers in your distributed audio system. It produces 100 watts, so you can use it to drive multi-tap commercial speakers in just about any classroom or training space.
Get a free system design
- single-channel, 100-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- through-chassis mounting system for use with pole-mounted projector systems
- balanced and unbalanced inputs offer flexibility
- Sleep mode and Active Idle mode help conserve energy when amplifier is not in use
- current-sensing and signal-sensing auto-on
- multi-voltage power supply allows overseas operation
- adjustable gain, treble and bass tone controls
- 100 watts @ 70V into 50 ohms; 100W @ 100V into 100 ohms
- 8-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H x 11-1/2"D
- weight: 4.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee