Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ
Adapts Nikkor F lenses to Nikon Z-Series mirrorless cameras
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 0544185 | MFR # 4185
Out of Stock
Ship date unknown
$249.95 Earn up to 250 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Give your old lenses new life
If you've already invested in Nikon DSLR lenses and recently picked up one of Nikon's Z-Series mirrorless cameras, this mount adapter opens the door to all kinds of new possibilities. You can keep shooting with your favorite lenses and get even more out of them, thanks to the Z-Series cameras' built-in five-axis VR image stabilization. You'll get sharper images out of non-stabilized lenses, and you'll be adding a third axis of stabilization to lenses that do already have it built in.
- full frame mount adapter allows you to attach Nikkor F lenses to a Z-mount camera body
- provides full AF/AE support with the following lens types:
- AF-S types G, D, and E
- AF-P types G and E
- AF-I type D
- AF-S and AF-I teleconverters
- integrated tripod mount (recommended only if your F-mount lens doesn't have its own tripod mount)
- magnesium-alloy construction with weather-sealing for durability and reliability
- inlcudes body cap and rear lens cap
- 2-3/4W" x 3-3/16H"
- weight: 4.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Nikon F to Z mount adapter
- BF-1B F-mount cap
- LF-N1 Z-mount cap
- User's Manual
- Warranty card
Overview: The Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ allows you to use compatible F-mount NIKKOR lenses on your new Z7 or Z6 mirrorless camera. The adapter connects to your Z-mount camera and provides an F-mount for your existing Nikon lenses. This sturdy, lightweight adapter weighs only 4.8 ounces.
Construction: The Mount Adapter FTZ is constructed from rugged magnesium alloy, preserving the durability of your camera body and lens. It is weather-sealed, keeping moisture and dust from getting inside your camera body or on your lenses.
New Benefits: Attaching your F-mount NIKKOR lenses to the new Z-mount camera gives you extra benefits:
- Vibration Reduction: Z-series cameras have built-in VR image stabilization, allowing you to shoot handheld in many low-light situations. Even NIKKOR lenses that already have VR have the added benefit of roll axis through in-camera VR. In addition, non-CPU lenses can benefit from in-camera VR by registering the focal length into the camera.
- Hybrid-AF: Full AF/AE is supported when using FX or DX AF-S Type G/D/E, AF-P type G/E, AF-I type D, and AF-S/AF-I teleconverters. There are 90 F-mount NIKKOR lenses that are AF-S, AF-P, or AF-I type with full AF/AE capability.
- Tripod Mount: The Mount Adapter FTZ has a standard 1/4" tripod socket, allowing you to mount the adapter on a tripod. This gives you better balance, and keeps stress off of the camera body when using long lenses with the Mount Adapter. (If the F-mount lens has its own tripod mount, you should use it instead of the tripod mount on the Mount Adapter FTZ.)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.