SoundTube STNet Switch
16-port Ethernet switch for SoundTube PoE speakers
Our take on the SoundTube STNet Switch by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Power for SoundTube PoE speakers
SoundTube's PoE speakers — like the IPD-CM62-BGM for example — have built-in amplifiers that need power via Ethernet cable. The SoundTube STNet Switch has 16 Ethernet ports, and each one provides the required 40 watts of power to run a speaker. There are also dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, so you can connect a computer to serve as a music source and control interface.
SoundTube's DNA software lets you monitor and control EQ and volume levels for each speaker individually, and it will even send you an email if any of your connected speakers experiences a problem.
- provides power, control, and signal for connected SoundTube PoE speakers
- dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to a computer
- 16 Ethernet ports for connecting SoundTube PoE speakers
- 1000 Mbps WAN port
- Type-A USB port for firmware updates
- each port provides 40 watts of power
- connect to another switch to expand beyond 16 ports
- 17"W x 1-3/4"H x 9-3/4"D
- weight: 6.75 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee