Netgear Arlo Pro Rechargeable Battery
- 2440mAh rechargeable battery for Arlo Pro security cameras
- power adapter and cable included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- A-1 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (7.2V 2440mAh 17.57Wh)
- AC adapter with USB output port (DC output: 5V 1.8A or 9V 1.1A)
- 79" Micro USB cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Window sticker (2-sided)
Overview: The A-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable battery (VMA4400) is designed for use in the Arlo Pro Wire-Free Security camera. The battery can be charged in the camera when it is connected to the included power adapter via the included Micro USB cable. Charging time is approximately 2.5 hours. Typical battery life is approximately 4 to 6 months.
- Power Output: 7.2 volts DC
- Battery Capacity: 2440mAh (17.57 Wh)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Add on for a current system [ John Sep 05, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
The Netgear A-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable battery (VMA4400) is designed for use in the Arlo Pro Wire-Free Security camera. For more details, or to discuss further, please feel free to contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. [ Larry Jun 25, 2017 ] Staff