Liberty 18-gauge 2-conductor Shielded Speaker Wire
Plenum-rated bulk speaker wire for commercial audio installations (Black/500 feet)
Our take on the Liberty 18-gauge 2-conductor Shielded Speaker Wire by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When you're installing a commercial distributed audio system, you need reliable speaker wire that can be cut to fit long or short runs. Liberty's 18-gauge shielded, plenum-rated bulk wire offers excellent noise rejection and flexibility for large or small installation jobs.
- bulk speaker wire for commercial audio installations
- UL-rated for safe use in air handling (true plenum) spaces
- shielded for superior noise rejection
- 7-strand annealed copper conductors
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 500' Length of 18AWG 2-conductor Plenum-rated shielded commercial speaker wire
Great quality cable for a good price.
Liberty 18-gauge 2-conductor Shielded Speaker Wire Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Why did you buy this?
needed for speaker wiring [ Joe May 13, 2016 ]
Because I need it [ APS Building Apr 30, 2018 ]
Speakers won't work without speaker wires. [ JOHN Sep 07, 2017 ]
This product was recommended by a design engineer and it made it easy for one stop shopping. [ Nathan Sep 26, 2016 ]