Pair of adjustable wall-mount brackets for Sonos Play:1 and Play:3 speakers (Black)
- pair of wall-mount speaker brackets
- supports compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts up to 20° and swivels up to 65° to direct sound towards you
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- ideal for Sonos Play:1 or Sonos Play:3 speakers
- not compatible with the Sonos One powered speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Speaker-brackets
- 2 Wall-plates
- 2 Play:3 brackets
- Two 10-24 x 0.5" screws
- Two 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw
- Four #10 x 1.75" screws
- 4 Anchors
- 2 Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
Exactly what I was looking for. Received it quickly. Got an open box discount and it was in perfect condition. Very happy with my purchase.
Betty, El Dorado Hills, CA
Sanus WSWM2 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
- The included 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw secures the PLAY:1 speaker and other compact wireless speakers to the WSWM2 wall-mount bracket.
- The PLAY:3 attaches to the wall-mount bracket using the 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw, plus a specifically designed interface bracket and a 10-24 x 0.5" screw.
Tilts & Swivels: The Sanus WSWM2 is a tilt & swivel speaker wall-mount bracket. The WSWM2 provides up to 30° of down tilt, 9° of up tilt, and 132° of swivel to get the perfect speaker position.
- The PLAY:1 and other compact wireless powered speakers will be able to tilt down 27°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 66° to the left and 66° to the right.
- The PLAY:3 will be able to tilt down 30°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 35° to the left and 35° to the right.
Low-Profile: The Sanus WSWM2 ultra low-profile design keeps your speaker close to the wall.
Wall-Plate & Included Hardware: Mounting hardware is included to attach the WSWM2's wall-plate to a wood stud, concrete, or drywall. In addition to the wall-plate, there are two #10 x 1.75" wall-plate screws and two anchors (if required).
Tools Needed For Installation:
- Electric Drill
- Drill Bit (1/8" for wood stud, 1/4" for concrete or drywall)
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
Available Colors: The Sanus WSWM2 speaker bracket is available in a black or white finish.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Convenience; quality; reviews [ Michael May 09, 2018 ]
Good Price [ SILVERHAMMER Sep 02, 2017 ]
based on other people review , plus sanus quality [ NITHY Feb 16, 2018 ]
1 question already asked
The Sanus WSWM2 mount does not feature any "concealment" options for the Sonos Play:1 power cable. Since the power cord plugs into the bottom of the Play:1 speaker, the Sanus mount won't interfere with the power cable in anyway--but you may want to consider purchasing a cable-concealment accessory separately to keep the power cord hidden upon installation. This Wiremold CordMate II kit is a good option to consider for that purpose: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_717CMK50/Wiremold-CordMate-II-Cord-Organizer-CMK50.html For more details or to discuss further, please feel free to contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. Thanks! My bio: https://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Larry [ Larry Sep 18, 2017 ] Staff