5-1/4" 2-way in-ceiling premium speaker for commercial audio systems (Black)
Our take on the SoundTube CM500i by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
A premium in-ceiling speaker
SoundTube's CM500i in-ceiling speaker is designed to give your customers a top-notch listening experience. Each in-ceiling speaker has a 5-1/4" poly woofer and a ferrofluid-cooled 1" convex titanium tweeter. BroadBeam Ring™ technology helps create a 95° horizontal dispersion pattern, so you get wide coverage.
A built-in transformer tap lets you use one amplifier to drive several speakers in an efficient distributed audio system. Convenient mounting arms make installation easier.
Get a free system design
- 5-1/4" poly woofer with 1" ferrofluid-cooled convex titanium tweeter
- BroadBeam Ring™ technology for wide off-axis performance
- 95° horizontal coverage area
- drawn aluminum back enclosure
- built-in transformer for use with 70-volt commercial systems
- power taps at 3, 6, 9, 17 and 33 watts
- 8-ohm transformer bypass
- power handling: 150 watts continuous program power (when using transformer bypass)
- frequency response: 75-22,000 Hz (±3dB)
- maximum SPL: 105.5 dB
- tile bridge, conduit plate, Euroblock connector and paint shield included
- paintable steel grille with powder-coated finish
- fixed-wing mounting hardware makes installation easier
- cutout diameter: 8-11/16"
- depth: 7-3/4"
- weight: 7.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||---|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Frequently Compared With
5-1/4" 2-way in-ceiling premium speaker for commercial audio systems$259.00 each
JBL Control® 24C/T
4" commercial in-ceiling speakers
Bose® FreeSpace® DS 40F
4-1/2" flush mount speaker for distributed audio systems
Bose® FreeSpace® 3 Series II Bass Module
Flush-mount Acoustimass® module