SoundXtra TV Mount Attachment
Custom mount attachment for Bose® SoundTouch® 300 soundbar
Our take on the SoundXtra TV Mount Attachment by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Keep your soundbar and TV together
Mount your Bose® SoundTouch® 300 soundbar directly underneath your TV screen with this custom bracket from SoundXtra. It attaches to your existing wall mount, so matter how you move your TV, your SoundTouch 300 remains perfectly aligned.
- TV mount attachment for Bose® SoundTouch® 300 soundbar
- attaches to your existing TV wall mount
- weight: 10.47 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Speaker bracket
- 2 TV brackets
- 2 Extension brackets
- Four M4 x 20mm bolts
- Four M6 x 20mm bolts
- Four M5 x 20mm bolts
- Four M8 x 20mm bolts
- Four M6 x 12mm bolts
- Two M5 x 30mm bolts
- Two M5 x 10mm screws
- Four M5 washers
- Eight M6 washers
- Four M8 washers
- Four M4 x 5mm spacers
- Four M5 x 5mm spacers
- Four M6 x 6mm spacers
- Four M8 x 6mm spacers
- 4mm Hex-key
- Installation Instructions
Compatibility: The SoundXtra ST300-TVM has been specifically engineered and designed for the Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar speaker (sold separately). The ST300-TVM fixes to your existing TV wall bracket, allowing you to attach the SoundTouch 300 to your wall-mounted TV, ensuring your sound is aligned with the screen. It also allows the SoundTouch 300 soundbar to rotate with your TV when using a full-motion wall-mount bracket.
- The SoundXtra ST300-TV requires the use of a wall-mount bracket (sold separately) that features vertical TV brackets.
- The overall height of your flat-panel TV should 20" or greater. Your television's vertical hole spacing should be between 100mm and 450mm; and accommodate 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, or 8mm hardware.
Steel Construction: The SoundXtra ST300-TVM is designed and manufactured in the UK with high-quality, heavy-duty steel construction and black finish.
Installation: The SoundXtra ST300-TV consists of five brackets (including the soundbar bracket, two TV brackets, and two extension brackets), plus mounting hardware.
- The two TV brackets line-up with the threaded wall-mount holes on back of your TV. Your wall-mount's two vertical TV brackets rest on these two brackets and also will need to line-up with the mounting holes on back of your TV. Using the included hardware (M4, M5, M6, or M8 bolts), you will attach these brackets to the back of your TV.
- The two extension brackets slide into the two TV brackets and are secured in placed using the included hardware. The soundbar bracket then attaches to the extensions brackets using the included hardware.
- Your TV can now be hung on the wall-plate bracket that you have securely attached to your wall.
- The Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar can then be slid into the ST300-TV's soundbar bracket and is secured in place using the two included screws.
- All mounting hardware should be rechecked and retightened to make sure your TV and wall-bracket, the SoundXtra ST300-TV bracket, and the Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar are securely attached to one another.
- Soundbar Bracket: 25.5625" (w) x 2.625" (h) 3.5625" (d)
- TV Brackets: 4.375" (w) x 19.3125" (h) x 0.9375" (d)
- Extension Brackets: 1.3125" (w) x 10.1875" (h) x 0.8125" (d)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
With the help of your staff we were able to determine that the soundxtra was the best mount for my Bose sound bar to connect to my TV. Your staff was exceptional. We watched a video to determine that the Sanus was the right mount for our 65" curved TV. [ Jose Mar 26, 2018 ]
I didn't have a choice...only item that works to mount Bose 300 soundbar. [ Nkosi Mar 21, 2018 ]
Want to mount sound bar to bottom of TV [ Dennis Mar 19, 2018 ]