Custom speakers stands for KEF LS50 powered and passive speakers
Our take on the KEF GFS-124 by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
A sturdy foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These custom-build KEF stands are designed to complement your passive or powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation and place the speakers at the ideal listening height to help you get the best sound quality. Carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- sturdy steel construction with powder-coated matte black finish
- columns can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire or cables to be hidden away
- included rubber isolation pads can be placed on the top plate to reduce speaker resonance
- adjustable spiked feet are included for added stability on carpet
- dimensions with spikes: 8-11/16"W x 25-1/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- 2 Counter-sunk screws
- 2 Pan-head screws
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Nuts
- 8 Threaded caps
- 8 Rubber pads
- Assembly Instructions
KEF GFS-124 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Compatibility: The KEF GFS-124 speaker stand is custom-designed specifically for the LS50 bookshelf loudspeakers and powered speakers (sold separately). The stand can also be used with other bookshelf speakers of similar size and weight.
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand features steel construction with a powder coated matte black finish.
- The speaker stand's central column can be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- The stand's central column offers a wire-management channel to conceal your wire and cables.
- The included rubber isolation pads can be placed on the top-plate to prevent speaker resonance.
- Adjustable spike feet are included for carpeted flooring and screw into the base. Rubber feet and protective discs for hardwood, laminate, and tile floors are not included and sold separately.
- Height w/ Spikes: 25.0625"
- Height w/o Spikes: 23.9375"
- Top Plate: 6.5625" (w) x 7.125" (d)
- Base: 8.6875" (w) x 10.25"" (d)
- Weight Capacity: 22.5 lbs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.