Belkin Wemo® NetCam HD+
Wireless security camera
Our take on the Belkin Wemo® NetCam HD+ by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Use push-to-talk two-way communication to remind this pooch to put his paws back on the floor.
NetCam is your eyes and ears when you're not at home
Wemo's NetCam HD+ lets you keep an eye on your home while you're away, but that's not all. There's also a microphone and speaker built in, so you can use the Push-to-talk feature to have a conversation with your kids when they get home from school.
Just download the free NetCam app for your Apple® or Android™ device, and set up email notifications, so you'll know what's going on while you're at work, or out of town — no wireless hub required.
The camera communicates directly with your Wi-Fi network, so all you have to do is plug in the included power cable to get it up and running. It features a 2-megapixel image sensor and a glass lens, so you get a clear picture. Subscribe to Wemo's Cloud+ Premium service, and you'll be able to record and store footage from the live feed.
- wireless indoor security camera is easy to install and sync with other Wemo devices
- compatible with Amazon Echo (Alexa) and Google Home voice control
- stream live HD video from your home right to your smartphone or tablet
- resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels (25 fps)
- 95° field of view
- 2-megapixel sensor provides sharp, clear images
- 3.37mm glass lens (f/2.4) for clear, undistorted images
- view and control your camera remotely with free NetCam app
- get emails or push notifications instantly when motion and sound are detected
- Push-to-talk function allows two-way communication
- 26-foot IR night vision range
- note: included power supply must be plugged in, but camera communicates with your network wirelessly
- set the camera to turn on and off based on time of day or your location
- Cloud+ Premium allows you to record and store your favorite videos in the cloud (subscription required)
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 2-9/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-3/8"D
- weight: 5.1 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- WeMo HD Wi-Fi camera on stand
- AC outlet with attached 9.75' DC output cord (DC output: 5V 1A)
- 2 Self-tapping screws (3/4" length)
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Quick Install Guide
Super easy to install and works great!
Anonymous, Olympia, WA
Belkin Wemo® NetCam HD+ Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Belkin NetCam HD+ is a Wi-Fi-enabled security camera that keeps an eye on what's going on in your home while you're away. The camera is equipped with a glass lens for superb color and detail. Its 2M 1/3.2" CMOS sensor can produce High Definition video up to 1280 x 720. With 4 built-in IR LEDs, the camera has a range of over 26 feet in very-low or no light. With the free Belkin NetCam app, you can watch video from your Apple or Android mobile device, or upload video clips to the cloud.
NetCam App: The NetCam app allows you to watch all of your Belkin NetCam HD+ cameras on your mobile phone or tablet, via 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi. NetCam Cloud+ Premium Services, a paid prescription service, lets you upload video clips to the web whenever motion is detected, and sends a notification to your connected device that a video is being uploaded. The NetCam app works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later, and is available from the Apple App Store. It is also compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 and up, and available from Google Play.
Wemo Compatible: The Belkin NetCam HD+ works with Belkin Wemo devices, triggering actions, such as turning lights on, when motion is detected. Separate Wemo hardware and the Wemo app are required.
- Lens: 3.37mm F2.4 glass lens
- Image Sensor: 2M 1/3.2" CMOS sensor
- Video Codec: H.264
- Resolution: 1280 x 720, 640 x 360, 320 x 180
- Frame Rate: Up to 25 frames per second
- Still Image Capture: 720p still capture
- Audio Compression: G.711, PCM
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 76°, Vertical: 57°, Diagonal: 95°
- Camera: 2.522"W, 4.089"H (4.79" on stand), 1.375"D
- Base: 2.662"W, 3.387"D
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
The NetCam app works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later, and is available from the Apple App Store. It is also compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 and up, and available from Google Play. Hope that helps! [ Larry Apr 06, 2017 ] Staff