Super-slim full-motion wall mount with articulating arm for flat-panel TVs 32"-50"
Our take on the Sanus VMF322-B1 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Sanus' ultra-thin VisionMount® VMF322-B1 holds your flat-panel TV just 1-3/8" from the wall when fully retracted. Just pull on the mount and it smoothly extends outwards up to 22". An integrated cable management system keeps wires organized and out of sight without interfering with motion of the extending arm.
This durable heavy-gauge steel mount supports a TV with a screen size up to 50" and weighing up to 60 lbs. You can swivel your mounted TV to the right or left, and easily tilt it forward with just a finger. And you can make leveling adjustments after you've installed your TV, to ensure perfect positioning.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel TVs with screen sizes from 32"-50"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- mount holds TV approximately 1-3/8" from wall
- extends outward up to 22"
- hollow channels in arm to conceal cables
- post-install leveling adjustments
- stud-mounting required
- movable brackets for off-center stud placement
- includes all necessary hardware
- brackets: 25-3/16"W x 17"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall plate with adjustable arm
- TV bracket
- 2 Decorative covers
- Two 0.3125"" x 2.75" lag bolts
- 2 Large anchor inserts
- #8 x 1.5" Wood screw
- Small anchor insert
- Two M4 x 10mm screws
- Four M4 x 12mm bolts
- Four M4 x 30mm bolts
- Four M6 x 14mm bolts
- Four M6 x 40mm bolts
- Four M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M8 x 40mm bolts
- Four M4 washers
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four 24mm spacers
- 4 Plastic inserts
- 5/32" Hex-key
- 3mm Hex-key
- 6 Cable-ties
- Cable clamp
- Wall-plate template
- Installation Instructions
Great Mount. It is very strong and has multiple adjustments.
LarryW, Nacogdoches, TX
Sanus VMF322-B1 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Super Slim, Full-Motion Mount: The VisionMount VMF322 Super Slim full-motion mount places your 32-50" flat-panel TV just 1.4375" from the wall, yet extends 22" from the wall and allows full-motion capabilities. The VMF322 features fingertip tilt technology, which allows easy TV angle adjustments with the touch of a finger. With its integrated cable management system, the VMF322 keeps loose cables organized and concealed within the extension arm for a clean appearance without compromising TV motion. Its post-installation leveling adjustment ensures the TV is perfectly positioned on the wall. The VMF322 always has a finished appearance with a decorative cover that conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Super Slim: This super slim, full-motion mount sits just 1.4375" from wall to complement the sleek look of your ultra-thin, flat-panel television.
- Full-Motion: This full-motion mount extends (1.4375-22.0"), tilts (0°/-10°), swivels (+/-90°), and rolls (+/-1.5°) for easy viewing anywhere in your room.
- Fingertip Tilt: The VMF322's fingertip tilt allows for easy TV angle adjustments with the touch of your finger.
- Cable Management System: The wall-mount's integrated cable management system keeps loose cables organized for a clean appearance without compromising the sleek look of your flat-panel TV.
TV Requirements: Your television must meet the following requirements (size, weight, VESA hole pattern, mounting hardware) in order to use this mount.
- TV Capacity: The VisionMount VMF322 is designed for 32" to 50" flat-panel TVs. It has a maximum weight capacity of up to 60 lbs.
- VESA Compliant: Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will
accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry
standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association:
- VESA 200 x 200
- VESA 300 x 200
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400
- Mounting Hardware: The VMF322 contains 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm mounting hardware to accommodate the various threaded inserts found on back of today's flat-panel televisions.
Single-Stud Installation: The VMF322's single-stud mounting design simplifies installation. The bracket should be mounted to a wood wall stud, solid concrete, or concrete block using the supplied wall-mount lag screws. Post-install leveling adjustments ensure your flat-panel TV is perfectly positioned. The mount's decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance.
- Stud finder
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud installations)
- 3/8" Drill bit (for concrete or concrete block installations)
- Tape Measure
- Wall Plate:
- Width = 5.5625"
- Height = 10.75"
- Depth = 1.0"
- TV Bracket:
- Width = 18.0"
- Height = 17.0625"
- Depth = 0.5"
- Articulating Arm:
- Width = 0.625"
- Height = 12.25"
- Depth = 1.4375 to 22.0"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
full motion and low profile [ Kathy Sep 12, 2018 ]
I picked this mount because it seemed to have the lowest profile when folded flat against the wall, yet allowed more than 22 inches of swing on the arm, which was necessary for the highly unusual installation I have planned. [ Robert Nov 27, 2017 ]
Extends out further than any other mount I could find. [ Olivia Nov 13, 2017 ]
sony tvs bought for many years.....thats way they are still in business [ DENNIS B Jun 04, 2017 ]
Appears to be high quality and of all the mounts I looked at, this one folds closest to wall. [ Harvey Apr 29, 2017 ]
It was the only bracket that allows me to swing a TV into a narrower closet by storing it at an angle. [ Steven Mar 30, 2017 ]
Product reviews. Rated very high. [ M Dec 10, 2016 ]
1 question already asked
According to the Tech Specs the mount collapses to 1-3/8" from the wall, and extends to 22". I mounted an older 32" Samsung model LN32B460B2DXZA. The product was well packaged, finished and engineered. Follow the mounting instructions and locate the mounting bracket top hole into a wall stud, then use a level to position the bracket to level , and drill the lower mounting hole for a lag bolt. I mounted my unit in a corner, so I needed the 22" extension to allow the width of the TV to not collide with the adjacent walls. 5 Stars* [ Andrew Jun 19, 2017 ]