Mackie Thump12A Speaker Bundle
Package includes two Thump12A powered speakers, speaker stands, and cables
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Mackie Thump12A Speaker Bundle by Crutchfield's Dominic DeVito
All you need in one thumping package
Whether you're a coffeehouse musician, aspiring DJ, standup comic, or motivational speaker, you want the right gear for playing to an audience. The Mackie Thump12A's a robust, full-featured powered speaker that can bring life to your tunes or voice without a complicated setup. This bundle also includes speaker stands and cables to help get your show on the road.
Mackie Thump12A powered speakers
The Mackie Thump12A powered speaker uses a built-in Class D power amplifier to send 1000 watts to its 12" woofer and 300 watts to its horn-loaded tweeter, for a 126 dB maximum SPL. The built-in time alignment and crossover circuitry result in maximum performance from the two drivers. The Thump12A features a 2-channel input mixer with independent volume controls, so you won't need a separate mixer if you don't need more than two inputs. The mixer features Mackie's super-quiet Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology that allows them to handle microphone, instrument, and line-level signals. An XLR output provides the mixed signal so you can daisy-chain additional speakers for larger events.
Control your sound
You can set the EQ contour of your Thump12A for four different applications:
- Music — when playing back recordings
- Live — when reinforcing a band
- Monitor — when used as a floor wedge
- Sub — when used with a subwoofer, like the Mackie Thump 18S (not included)
The Thump12A 's tough polypropylene cabinet includes four handles for portability and a perforated metal grille to protect the speaker. Using the included pole insert, you can mount this Thump speaker on a tripod stand or on a speaker pole mounted over a powered sub.
Speaker stands set the sound stage higher
Gator Frameworks speaker stands adjust from 48" to 81" high, and they'll hold a load of up to 125 pounds. This package includes a carrying bag that holds both stands.
XLR cables for easy connection
Whirlwind's Connect XLR cables' quality is illustrated by their lifetime warranty. They'll hook you up for a long time, and you get two 25-foot cables to connect your Thump speakers to your mixer.
Two Mackie Thump12A Powered Speakers:
- 12" high-output woofer and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- bi-amplified with 1300 watts total power: 1000 watts to woofer, 300 watts to tweeter
- 2-channel input mixer (combo XLR/TRS) with input and master volume controls
- mix output (XLR)
- selectable speaker modes: Music, Live, Monitor, Sub
- polypropylene enclosure with weather-resistant perforated metal grille
- dimensions: 14-1/4"W x 24-1/4"H x 14"D
- weight: 29.1 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Two Gator Frameworks Speaker Stands:
- adjust from 48" to 81" high
- load capacity: 125 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
Two Whirlwind Connect "MIC" Series XLR Cables:
- 25-foot length
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee