Sony Alpha Multi Battery Adapter Kit
Multi battery charger for NP-FZ100 batteries
- quickly charge up to four NP-FZ100 batteries within about 480 minutes
- connects to and powers Sony cameras that use NP-FZ100 and NP-FW50 batteries
- includes 2 NP-FZ100 battery packs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Multi battery adapter with 29" cable and plug-in plate (for W-series battery pack)
- Plug-in plate casing for Z-series battery pack (installed)
- Two NP-FZ100 Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries (7.2V 2280mAh 16.4Wh)
- AC adapter with 41" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 3A)
- 39" AC power cord (non-polarized C7 plug)
- Cable protector
- Battery pack protector (Z-series)
- Battery pack protector (W-series)
- Mounting plate
- 2 Thumb screws
- 19" Leash cord
- Operating Instructions
- Precaution sheet
- Important Safety Instructions
- Precautions on connecting accessories
- Warranty Sheet
Overview: The Sony NPA-MQZ1K Multi Battery Adapter Kit can accommodate up to four Sony Z-series InfoLithium battery packs to provide external power to a compatible camera or other device. It can also be used to simultaneously charge up to four battery packs. The unit has a two-way switch to select the DC Out or Charge functions. The kit includes the adapter, two NP-FZ100 battery packs, a power cord, and mounting accessories.
Compatibility: The NPA-MQZ1K is compatible with the following;
- InfoLithium Batteries: Sony Z-series (NP-FZ100)
- Cameras: ILCE-9 (α9), ILCE-6500 (α6500), ILCE-7RM2 (α7R II), ILCE-7SM2 (α7S II), ILCE-7M2 (α7 II), ILCE-7R (α7R), ILCE-7S (α7S), ILCE-7 (α7), ILCE-6300 (α6300), ILCE-6000 (α6000), ILCE-5100 (α5100), ILCE-5000 (α5000), DSC-RX10M3 (RX10 III), DSC-RX10M2 (RX10 II), DSC-RX10 (RX10)
Extended Power Supply: The Multi Battery Adapter Kit holds up to four NP-FZ100 battery packs and can provide extended operating time to dramatically lengthen the time between battery changes. The adapter has a connected 29" cable with a plug-in plate that fits into the battery compartment of cameras that use the NP-FZ100 or the NP-FW50 battery. In addition, the adapter has two Type-A USB ports that provide power (DC 5V 1.5A) to separate USB devices while the camera is being powered.
Battery Charging: The NPA-MQZ1K can charge up to four NP-FZ100 battery packs simultaneously. Using the included AC adapter, one battery rapid charges up to 90% level in 120 minutes, or four batteries in 480 minutes. A full 100% charge takes 160 minutes for each battery, or 640 minutes for four batteries. You can also charge the batteries via USB power (DC 5V) instead of the AC adapter (charging time will be longer). There are 3 LED battery power indicators for each of the four battery packs showing the remaining battery power: 3 LEDs lit: 70%-100%, 2 LEDs lit: 40%-70%, 1 LED lit: 10%-40%, 0 LEDs lit: 0%-10%.
Mounting: The adapter includes six convenient 1/4"-20 tripod mounting holes -- three on the upper side and three on the lower side. If needed, you can make the adapter more compact by removing the battery protector, leaving a two-battery configuration. A multi-hole mounting plate and a leash cord (to secure the adapter) are also included.
- Power Requirements: DC 12V, 0.44A
- USB Output Rating: DC 5V, 1.5A
- Dimensions: Width 4.915" Height 2.688" Depth 2.622"
- Weight: 14.5 ounces
- AC Adapter:
- Input: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.75A-0.4A
- Output: DC 12V, 3A
- NP-FZ100 Batteries: DC 7.2V, 2880mAh, 16.4Wh
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
The kit comes with two batteries and it can rapid charge the batteries in two hours. [ Patrick Feb 11, 2018 ]