Accessory pack for Zoom H5 handheld recorder
Our take on the Zoom APH-5 by Crutchfield's David Brown
This accessory pack helps you get more from your Zoom H5 handheld digital recorder. It includes a pro-quality hairy windscreen to minimize low-frequency noise from wind during outdoor recording. There's a wired remote control to maintain control of the recorder's basic functions even when it's set up across the room. And the AC adapter is easy to plug in for power when your batteries run down.
- accessories for the Zoom H5 handheld digital audio recorder
- includes the following:
- AC adapter
- hairy windscreen
- wired remote control
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Hairy windscreen
- RCH-5 wired remote control with attached cable (2.5mm sub-mini plug terminal)
- Extension cable (with male 2.5mm miniplug on one end and female 2.5mm jack on the other end)
- AD-17 AC adapter (Type A USB port)
- USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Mini-B 2.0 on other end)
This really should come with the Zoom 5 recorder. Especially, the ac adaptor but since it doesn't most people will want this kit. Unless maybe they have stock in battery company.
Zoom APH-5 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The APH-5 is an accessory pack for the Zoom H-5 Handy Recorder. It includes the following items:
- Hairy Windscreen: This "hairy" windscreen features long faux fur to diffuse the wind from the H-5 microphones, providing a professional level of wind noise suppression. It has a drawstring closure to secure the windscreen to the recorder.
- RCH-5 Remote Control: The 11-button RCH-5 wired remote control gives you the ability to select the inputs or playback tracks (L, R, 1, 2), and start and stop recording and playback functions from a distance. The remote features transport control buttons such as Record, Play/Pause, Stop, Skip Forward, and Skip Backward. It also has a two-button volume control. The attached cable and the supplied extension cable have 2.5mm sub-mini plugs.
- AC-17 AC Adapter: This adapter allows you to operate the H-5 on AC power. A USB cable is included for connecting the H-5 (Mini-B 2.0 USB) to the AC adapter (Type A USB).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.