DataComm Hole Saw Plate
Small square pass-through for cables and wires
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Here's an easy way to create a small pass-through for an HDMI cable. Use a 1.75" hole saw (not included) to create an opening in your wall. The back of this plate is circular, and snugly fits into the newly-created opening. The built-in mounting wings tighten against the wall for a secure fit.
- 2" design features a small brush opening that allows an HDMI or other A/V cable to pass through
- makes concealing wire or cabling behind a TV easy
- built-in metal mounting wings make installation simple
- designed for use with 1.75" hole saw
- the back of this plate is circular and is designed to fit in the opening created by a hole saw drill attachment
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Hole-saw plate
- 2 Mounting wings
- 2 Screws
- 2 Nuts
- Instruction/Installation Sheet
Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate (45-0006-WH) is designed for managing low voltage cables and hiding them behind a flat-panel TV, AV receiver, or other audio/video component.
Note: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate is designed for use with low voltage/data cables only. Do not use with electrical AC powers cords or extension cords.
Brushed Opening: A brush opening allows in-wall HDMI and other types of in-wall audio/video cables, speaker wire, and Ethernet data cable to fit and pass through.
Mounting Wings: Metal mounting wings are molded onto the plate and fasten tightly against the back of the drywall.
Installation Dimensions: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate (45-0006-WH) requires a round cutout in your room's drywall and features the following installation dimensions.
- Cutout: 0.75" (diameter) x 0.1875" (deep)
- Outer Frame: 2.0625" (w) x 2.0625" (h) x 1.5625" (d)
- Overall: 2.0625" (w) x 2.0625" (h) x 1.75" (d)
Tools Required: You will need a 3/4" hole saw and a philips-head screwdriver.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Needed item [ Dave Jul 26, 2017 ]
i picked this item so all my cables would be neatly placed in one area. [ RICHARD Feb 27, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
The package insert that came with the wall plate specifies a 1-3/4 hole saw. It worked perfectly. [ Kyle Apr 23, 2018 ]
Installation requires 1.75-inch hole saw. [ Paul Apr 23, 2018 ]